Best Avatar

FuzzyMerkin

There are a few I like...

HotPlant's (always makes me... smile... :D)

Electrophile's

Brown Sugar's

Chien Noir's

plasticbabyjesus (Who can't love that avi? brilliant!)

BonzoEqualsGoodStuff's

Those are my top 6...

Yay, someone other than me actually nominated mine! haha It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

And even if no one else gives it love, I like the bonk cat! How could you not like an ass kicking cat?!

• 2 weeks later...

I just changed my avi, but I can't see it - I still see the old one!

It's the first time I've used an animated avi, but I'm not sure if I will find it irritating. If it does (assuming I ever get to see it), I'll change it back.

Insulting, not clever

Sorry,then,i'm a Christian,i just take it quite lightly,i take and give little religous punches,us christians are crazy rock music haters,i only believe in god because it seems that there is no other possible explanation for nothing turning into the universe in less than a second,then i go on to say that someone obviously created this god as well and fundamentalists go crazy.

And what about your sig,wanna be drummer?Depicting just a little bit of anti-paganism maybe?

First off, I don't care about your av at all. You said, "Look at my av!" and I commented. I have nothing against you, nor do I look down upon you. You told us to look at your av and I gave you my thoughts. No offense meant. If you don't like my sig, cool. If it insults you, tell me. I won't give a shit, but hey at least you can say you gave an honest opinion.

Secondly, there is no anti-paganism in my sig. It's the grim reaper playing chess with an elderly man, and he uses the video game/computer game cliches "Noob" and "pwned" which I find hilarious, being a gamer myself. Stupid gamer humor.

Again, I'd like to point out that you're free to have whatever avatar you'd like, but if you are going to tell people to look at your av (and basically ask for their thoughts on it), then be prepared to hear them all out

Honesty sucks

Look at mine!Jesus with a shotgun!

That's Jesus? :unsure:

Well I'll be gawdamned.

I thought it was Antonio Banderas.

..with the sun setting behind his head.

slapface.gif

[there, wanna be, no need to feel insulted

anymore, see? Just think of it as Antonio. :beer: ]

[Fwiw.. I knew it was Jesus. *wink*]

Archived