The pub

Henrik

Morning my friend. I'll have a large brandy if their's one going.

Wish I could afford a nice Hennessey or Courvoisier. Might have to settle for an E&J, lol! I gotta say it's been hard getting back on the board after a hiatus and seeing all this fighting! Who are these people? Make's me want to go back to my chair. Anyway, I've missed you and so many others. It's like there's this struggle for the old guard to deal with this influx of newbies who don't seem to want to be a part, but rather to define the place. They could learn so much if they'd just accept that there are people here who've been here forever, had all the discussions, and could quickly get them up to speed on any topic if they'd just be nice and open. Instead we're "elistist know-it-alls". Pity that eh?

Wish I could afford a nice Hennessey or Courvoisier. Might have to settle for an E&J, lol! I gotta say it's been hard getting back on the board after a hiatus and seeing all this fighting! Who are these people? Make's me want to go back to my chair. Anyway, I've missed you and so many others. It's like there's this struggle for the old guard to deal with this influx of newbies who don't seem to want to be a part, but rather to define the place. They could learn so much if they'd just accept that there are people here who've been here forever, had all the discussions, and could quickly get them up to speed on any topic if they'd just be nice and open. Instead we're "elistist know-it-alls". Pity that eh?

Thanks for the offer. I've had a little glass of vodka instead (real time) and a smoke. :) I agree with a lot of what your saying but it makes for intersting reading. :lol: Everybody's entitled to their own opinion but the fighting and bickering does go on a bit. After all were all here for the same reason and their's so much to be learnt from other board members if people would only stop, listen and think! As far as going back to your chair - DONT. The board need's people like yourself and 'the old gaurd' for it to function like it should do, and without the "elistist know-it-alls" we have nothing.

Anyway, did you get your hair cut? :'(

Fuck no!!

longhairrv.jpg

Top man :thumbsup: I'm letting mine grow again. I was 'forced' to have it cut for the Zep concert! Fuck knows why, it was a rock concert after all. I was told I was starting to look like Frank of Shameless.

fg.jpg

Do you get 'Shameless' in the States? If not try this link Shameless. I think you'll like it.

Oh mamma!!! Kiran...how could you? The screen is soaked now!!

And just a query...it says 43% on that bottle...is that the standard in America (I assume that's where you are...I can't remember)? Its only 40% here....am I missing out? :(

:unsure: Sorry Richard can't help you there! I have absolutely no idea! I've never had a drink in my life!