The pub

Henrik

only now i got it!!!!! :bagoverhead: as in rum is it? i hope you are pronouncing Rhymney correctly wish i could hear you say it :lol:

thanks very much whyalla i think i owe you a few welsh pints !!!!!!!!!!!! best bitter but i have a feeling wales may run out of beer the amount of scots hanging around our pubs ;) i quoted that by mistake ^^ i need some zzzzzzzz

Edited by valleygirl

thanks very much whyalla i think i owe you a few welsh pints !!!!!!!!!!!! best bitter but i have a feeling wales may run out of beer the amount of scots hanging around our pubs ;) i quoted that by mistake ^^ i need some zzzzzzzz

Your welcome.

Right, who's for a nice 'big' glass of cold white wine?

• 3 weeks later...

:stumbles into thread: I just had a Rum Screwdriver. Damn, that was good! I had to squeeze my own oranges with no squeezer (haha, insert Lemon Song joke here), and they weren't actually oranges, they were tangerines, so that make it easier to squeeze, but harder to actually get the juice out. I hope this is making some sense... Nothing like really good juice in your drink. I don't even get screwdrivers at bars anymore, since they all use the cheapest shit you can think of. You can't even really call that stuff orange juice it's so crappy. The Hard Rock Café is the only place I've gone with good fruity drinks.

Then I made myself the nastiest shit ever, except for the time I tried to make an impromptu eggnog by putting rum, milk, and sugar together. That did NOT in any way work. Anyway, I just put some of that Blue Machine Naked Juice stuff in with rum, thinking it would be like a tropical drink or something. Oh no. It wasn't. I can't even describe what it tasted like. It shouldn't have been THAT bad - like, I kind of knew the "eggnog" was going to be bad, but this should have at least been halfway pleasant. Not so much, unfortunately.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
If i'm drinking in a pub i have to feel very comfortable with the company i'm with. If i have one too many, i need to know i'm with good people. I'm not sure i'd want to be in this pub.

We'll just have to make it a fun place again :) Cheers