Robert's Hair

Roxie

• 4 weeks later...

i like this. :)

I wonder what he would look like with a different hair style. Yeah, I know his long blond mane is iconic but I'd love to see him try something different. Let it go gray or cut it. Perhaps both. Heresy I know, but he's more than his hair.

Nooooooooooo, no cutting Robert's hair, not even in our imagination:))!!! I'm totally against this idea! We all know he's a lot more than his hair, but come on we're talking about Robert's hair, THAT iconic hair. He's the Golden God and there's a reason for being that!!

10 inches? Did they say if that was when it was soft or hard?.....just kidding....frig, what doesn't the guy have! I guess he is the whole package.....

There is a picture floating around on the net where he has dropped his pants. There is no way he is 10 inches. If any man put on a pair of jeans that were 3 sizes too small, he would look huge too. Robert is just nicely hung.

No man has the right to have such beautiful hair. I would kill for it.

After the band split, he cut his hair into a mullet. I was horrified. I hated it. Thank goodness he grew it back out. Now if I can just get past him wearing it in a bun...

I couldn't stand his facial hair either. When he had a mustache, he looked like one of the Three Musketeers. His mutton chops were too long. Thy looked like dried out pubic hair. At least now his facial hair is well groomed but it hides his face. I want to see his face and those dimples.

The $64,000 question: What was Robert Plant's natural hair color when he was a young man? Given the color of his eyebrows and beard during those LZ era photos; I'm guessing it was either a sandy or dark ash blond. Does anyone know for sure? When did he adopt his trademark golden blond shade?

Edited by Disco Duck

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...