Robert's Hair

Roxie

;) Mine too. :)

Oh, yes, and Martha, you do! By the way, ladies... check out her YouTube page. YOWZA! An even BETTER pic of him playing football (soccer) in just his underwear. CLEAR DEFINITION. :o If you can't see it, let me know.

Ahhh, yes..the football shot :wub: maybe we should start a "Robert's sexy legs" thread :lol:

I also just noticed this... Martha has the dimple in her chin too. On a man I'm told it means you're a playboy. Hmm. I have that... but, as for my hair... well, it only waves and curls a bit at the bottom. Which is fine with me, I despise tangles... and I'm sure Robert has had plenty over his lifetime. My fella is blessed with the same type of curly hair.

I have hair like that, not nearly as curly as yours but still really curly. I used to straighten it, but I quit because my curly hair is so much more me. It makes me stick out in a crowd and I like that.

I know what you mean. I don't feel like myself with straight hair and I too like the fact that I stand out...not in an arrogant way, just a unique way.

Aww...thanks Lilith. Would you believe I used to spend hours straightening it all through high school? It was around that time I started getting into Zeppelin and I saw Robert...and his hair... and I became inspired to go natural :lol:

In fact, your hair is wonderful! Spendind time straightening it sounds familiar to me as i have practically the same type of hair and up to the present i do strenghten it. :blush: i thing i should quit doing it...

I have hair like that, not nearly as curly as yours but still really curly. I used to straighten it, but I quit because my curly hair is so much more me. It makes me stick out in a crowd and I like that.

Well, I have curly hair, and when I was in high school, I would always straighten it, just like you! However, now Robert makes me comfortable with my curls, haha!! Furthermore, I like it now more, especially when my friends play with my locks just for fun!! And yay, I understand what you say, I have the same feeling!!

Edited by plant_girl

In fact, your hair is wonderful! Spendind time straightening it sounds familiar to me as i have practically the same type of hair and up to the present i do strenghten it. :blush: i thing i should quit doing it...

You should! Join us curly haired ladies and free your hair from blowdryers and straightening products!! :lol::lol:

I use Sunsilk captivating curls leave in conditioner and it makes me hair so soft. then I use Sunsilk curl creme. It is gel and creme swirled together, it looks really cool. Blow dryers and straighteners ruin your hair.