Post a Picture of your Pets

LadyRaven

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I had 3 of them, one black, one yellow, and this guy. He is last man standing, Given to me on my birthday, 15 years old and still going strong, I named him after a rock star (my one high school chum gave me the idea for a name unbeknownst to him, I thought was funny). As you can see, he likes to hang out in my office, I have to take the good pillows off the love seat though otherwise he drools on them...

post-4074-0-00839600-1406211108_thumb.jp

I had 3 of them, one black, one yellow, and this guy. He is last man standing, Given to me on my birthday, 15 years old and still going strong, I named him after a rock star (my one high school chum gave me the idea for a name unbeknownst to him, I thought was funny). As you can see, he likes to hang out in my office, I have to take the good pillows off the love seat though otherwise he drools on them...

attachicon.gifLeo.jpg

Wonderful photo, Charles. This photo reminds me a lot of a close relative's Dutch Shepard who's always lounging/standing on the sofa.

attachicon.gifLeo.jpg

My grandma had a black lab I always loved, which is why I got Blackie, but the Rock and Roll connections were icing on the cake. :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackie_(guitar)

• 8 months later...

Cool dog condo! Looks like my Blackie!

I couldn't help but notice her wearing a thunder shirt, does it help? My lab is terrified of thunderstorms too, I've thought of getting one for him. I usually put a blanket over him when it storms.

Thanks Sath! Labs are some of the best dogs out there, can't go wrong with em!

The thunder shirt actually worked really well for her. She usually won't go outside before a storm when you can see and hear it in the distance, but when I put it on her she was outside until it started raining. I actually took that pic before a thunderstorm and she looks pretty content lol

I'd recommend trying it! Worth giving it a shot to see if it works with Blackie.

Archived