Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
LadyRaven

Post a Picture of your Pets

^ Now that I think about it, Grandpa not only hung upside down and could turn into a bat - but he also had a pet bat named "Igor". (just in case a second bat appears at your place)

Freeyyaa   

I'm a dog person, but there's something alluring about black cats. This stray was so friendly -- it was the wizardly, hypnotic green eyes. I couldn't help but pet it despite his mangy coat and my allergies. Also saw two Irish Wolf hounds on the same trip, but they were with their people so it would've been weird to take their photo. Anyway, Dd your puppy is so cute I want to pretend-eat it. And love the other pet photos, too. Nice to see so many animal people here.

The cat is like my Kisa Vasilisa Mikulishna.

Ddladner   

^ Now that I think about it, Grandpa not only hung upside down and could turn into a bat - but he also had a pet bat named "Igor". (just in case a second bat appears at your place)

Great idea, jimmie ray, I will be on the lookout!!

Ddladner   

Hi, jimmy ray! For me, there is nothing more relaxing than being on the water, and I have been fortunate to have always lived in places that were close to water. I have often wiped away all amounts of stress by getting on the water...and cranking up some Zep!! Having said that, I would strongly urge anyone who has access to water to save up your pennies for any type of boat, it is so worth it! This boat is a small skiff that we use to tool around the rivers. It was not expensive and we have had it for around 15 years and use it often. Another popular option is a kayak which can also be affordable. You may be able to rent one as well.

Btw, no signs of grandpa lately! ;)

^ Thanks for your thoughts! My Gretl gets out for swims just about every other day - so she's not really deprived. My sister is an avid kayaker, I tried it once with her, and used up a lot of energy with my zig-zag style of paddling. Is a 90 pound dog, who is dying to jump in, a good idea on a kayak?

Ddladner   

^^^ haha! While that does sound a bit entertaining, I suppose it may not turn out so well for you and/or Gretl! Sounds like she is getting plenty of water time, good for her! :)

11 hours ago, reswati said:

Freya (left) and Storm (right).......my lovely witchy cats.

11223599_840856542700659_9019821326737881343_o.jpg

I used to have two black cats!

The Mum was named Snowball and her son was called Spooky. :)

reswati   
12 hours ago, slave to zep said:

I used to have two black cats!

The Mum was named Snowball and her son was called Spooky. :)

Cool, and great companionship.

On March 29, 2016 at 3:53 PM, reswati said:

Freya (left) and Storm (right).......my lovely witchy cats.

11223599_840856542700659_9019821326737881343_o.jpg

My black male is like them but has white paws and a white breast.  I saw my baseball team pics of their pets.  All dogs.  No cats.   Oh well.

file:///Users/admin/Pictures/Photos%20Library.photoslibrary/Thumbnails/2016/07/23/20160723-231805/pk716KlLQjaHvETz%255fJ4A/thumb_IMG_0032_1024.jpg

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

Ddladner   
4 hours ago, California Evermore said:

Sox is our family pet.  She's a Keeshond.  She's 11 years old.

Daddy's Home.jpg

Sox looks like a sweetheart, would be hard to say no to those eyes! 

reswati   
10 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

file:///Users/admin/Pictures/Photos%20Library.photoslibrary/Thumbnails/2016/07/23/20160723-231805/pk716KlLQjaHvETz%255fJ4A/thumb_IMG_0032_1024.jpg

For some reason the pic isn't visible..............give it another shot.

9 hours ago, Ddladner said:

Sox looks like a sweetheart, would be hard to say no to those eyes! 

She is a sweetheart--and spoiled rotten.  She breaks out the sparkly eyes technique and wins every time.