Post a Picture of your Pets

LadyRaven

Yeah, I know what you mean :)

This is my puppy, Sammy

ry45d3tg.jpg

^ December 1999. Sparing everyone from my ug & begoggled face there. I swore I'd never stop picking him up to hold him and I haven't :wub: :wub: :wub:--I have to use both arms now though :lol:

f4e608e1.jpg

This one was taken in 2005, I think. He might be a little larger now, but I swear he gets cuter everyday :wub:. He weighs at least ninety-something pounds. I can still pick him up and hold him for a few minutes...and carry him when necessary :wub: :wub:

I used to have a big old tomcat that wasn't bothered by it in the least...sometimes he'd move if I rolled it right up to him but more often than not he'd just stare at me like I had mental problems or look very annoyed at the noise

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have never liked cats, and they have never like me. I actually sort of have a cat phobia. :blush:

But dogs are fine…I just don't like how sometimes they "forget the rules" and treat the Christmas tree like it's any old tree outside…if ya know what I mean.

Awwwwwww! Your cats are adorable Lady Raven! Bunni looks like a real troublemaker with an angels face. And I absolutely LOVE your Siamese! So beautiful! I have a special thing for Siamese.......

Thank you. Bunni is trouble, right now I can't keep her from under the Christmas tree.

Archived