JimmyPageZoSo56's 7th hour study hall

JimmyPageZoSo56

that sucks. ooooo! my teacher put on some Eagles! great band!

Cool. My math teacher(the hot one) wanted to play music during classes but there was this girl who didn't want to listen to music. What an idiot. <_<

I accidentally spoke Latin in my French class today… oops :blush: It was embarrassing. It was confusing cos a couple of the words are the same…and I've been missing my Latin class a lot…they dont have it at my new school.

Also we were having conversations with my French teacher (in French, of course) but it was in front of the class and she asked me who my best friend was and I was like…fuckdammit (that was thinking, of course)…er, i dont have one.(that was speaking) it was really embarrassing. then some guy in my class who i dont know the name of stood up and said "I am your best friend" in a very serious voice. then everyone in the class started laughing…i was really embarrassed. and then as I was leaving hte class the same guy said "Bye best friend" as I was walking away…of course i just gave him this look :mellow:

In gym today we were playing indoor soccer and someone on my team got mad at me when I didn't respond to "girl with long hair." I mean, would you respond to that? Is that your name? :angry: youd think he'd know my name by now…i know his and he's been on my soccer team all year!

thanks rabia. i hope i dont see em a whole lot.

oh god…theres this guy who walks the same way as me home from school…like the EXACT same way for a mile or so and he is so hot! (zach, youve got a run for your money with the hair deal ;)) i keep tryin to get myself to talk to him…but i just cant do it!

Don't worry, I know exactly how you feel.

There's this guy who sits next to me in creative writing.

I keep meaning to talk to him during free periods, however when I do, he always goes to talk to his other friends. Which isn't a big deal, because it's good if he does talk to his friends.

But, I just really...... <_<

Anyway, I only said a few hellos and goodbyes to him. I been meaning to write him a meaningful note, so he'll know how I feel.

Don't worry, I know exactly how you feel.

There's this guy who sits next to me in creative writing.

I keep meaning to talk to him during free periods, however when I do, he always goes to talk to his other friends. Which isn't a big deal, because it's good if he does talk to his friends.

But, I just really...... <_<

Anyway, I only said a few hellos and goodbyes to him. I been meaning to write him a meaningful note, so he'll know how I feel.

wow, youre bold to do that. i could never do that. actually, this guy on teh way home has said hi a couple times…but i cant bring myself to start a conversation. he looks just like the really hot cellist in my quartet, but he has long dark brown hair as opposed to my cellist's long blonde hair.

i miss my old school… :'( still…

But, I hope you pull yourself together and say a few words

:D :D :D i cant wait until i manage to do that! :yay:

see, i keep thinking i can, and then when i see him comin behind me my adrenaline gets going and i cant do it. its so damn annoying.

Fuck, I promised myself I would start using caps (like in typing) more. It's hard to do…

I used to be exactly like that, until I changed.

Think of it this way,

I am in 11th grade

You are in 8th

You have some time to stop being nervous.

I started this habit last year.

When I was in 8th grade, I was not only shy, I was depressed, literally depressed.

Then, suddenly I started to become less shy and depressed in high school. It's great.

Now, you can eventually lessen this up too. It may be 2 days from now, 2 weeks from now, 2 years from now.

So, don't worry Vannis.

er, i dunno. ive always been like this, never a loud, attention-cultivating child. ya know, i was the kind of little kid where if an adult asks a question, ya just smile shyly and dont answer. :lol:

Shit, I forgot about caps again.

My mum's like that too (shy). Just not as bad as me.

Hell, I'm shy here too. Just not as shy as in real life.

Trust me, I was the shyest person ever.

I spoke only Urdu at home, and well I came to elementary school without knowing how to speak English well.

Every kid in my grade made fun of me. Seriously, they ridiculed me.

I became so incredibly introverted from everybody throughout all of middle school. I was extremely depressed, and seriously had NO friends all throughout.

Then, it happened, I moved to New York. I met so many friendly people including students and teachers. Then, I started to make friends one by one. I still have those friends today.

Now, I am so satisfied with my life, and I will make that kid in creative writing oh so mine. :lol:

That is a BIG move. Pakistan to Chicago? Wow.

My dad wanted us to move to Qatar for a while. I don't know why. He was thinking about that last year. Then we decided to move just two miles across the border of Missouri to Kansas. But it seems like a completely different world, which is weird.

Yay, I'm remembering caps better. For awhile, every time I wanted to capitalise something, I kept hitting the caps lock key for that one letter and then turning caps lock off again. :lol:

:yay: I finished my geometry homework! :yay: Both my geometry teacher AND my textbooks suck. I never get anything until we go over it and I figure it out on my own. She doesn't explain a thing, and our textbook is just full of problems and no explanations. Ugh.

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Yay for understanding

Really, you were going to move to Qatar? Woah, that is a HUGE difference. That's a whole new world. The Middle East, my family loves the place only. I love the whole world, but moving sucks!

Yeah, I would have hated to have moved to Qatar…oh god, that woulda sucked.

I've never been to the Middle East…I've been to Scotland, England, Poland, and Slovakia. :lol: And of course the States, cos I live here. :lol:

Anyway, I need to go do homework…which is actually what I have been doing…I just need to do my history, French, and science. I WOULD have been in Biology this year at my old school, but NOOOOO! I'm in "Science 8" which is what I did in fifth grade. Switching schools sucks.

Archived