JimmyPageZoSo56's 7th hour study hall

JimmyPageZoSo56

That sounds cool. But what is that video?

I love languages, they're so fun.

Oh, and Hawaii isn't even pronounced hah-wiy-ee. It's ha-vie-ee. Man, we really mess everything up! :lol: Though most people say "hula" right at least. :lol:

It's from a Finnish comedy show, I watched when I was little. It's pretty funny and stupid

Oh god, I thought it's hah-wiy-ee. :lol: Well, at least I said hula right.

My name isn't pronounced like Nora or Norah, it's Noo-ra, hehe. And the r is not pronounced like the 'soft r', as I like to call it. :lol: God damn it, this is too hard for me

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Valley girl... :lol:

I haven't noticed, I don't think you do.. :blink:

I actually say word "like" a lot. If I don't speak English, I use the Finnish version of the word "niinku" and I use it too much. :lol:

*valley gilr/gay accent*

"like OMG guys! I am so SUPERRRRRRRRRRRR! lets go to the mall OMG! OMG!"

It's from a Finnish comedy show, I watched when I was little. It's pretty funny and stupid

Oh god, I thought it's hah-wiy-ee. :lol: Well, at least I said hula right.

My name isn't pronounced like Nora or Norah, it's Noo-ra, hehe. And the r is not pronounced like the 'soft r', as I like to call it. :lol: God damn it, this is too hard for me

Oh, you mean the hard R like Noo-RRRRRRRRRRRRRa. :lol: Just kidding. I actually didn't think it was pronounced Nora. So yay. But I'm not sure I'd pronounce it right anyway!

There's this teacher at my school who always pronounces my name "Vah-neez." I am not a sneeze. :lol:

I love saying good morning in Hawaiian. kakahiaka is one of the most fun words ever. :lol:

kah-kah-hee-ah-kah.

:lol: It's really fun.

Yea it's NoooRRRRRRRRa in an agry way. You must shout it! :lol: Kidding

Vahneez. Sneeze. :lol: There's a exchange student in my school and one of the teachers calls him "Nah-zi" or something. :lol: She even said the name in different tone, like she was speaking German very angrily.

Kakahiaka. Cool. I know even funnier word/phrase: "Tärpättiä käkättimeen"

And what does that mean?

Btw, my name is pronounced just like Janis. In fact, almost everyone who asks what my name is thinks I say Janis.

I have my two favourite Latin phrases/words:

paedegogus > school slave (I know that's not a good thing, but I like saying the word)

and

ita vero! > Oh yes/without a doubt! (pronouned eet-ah wair-o)

Alright, Janis. Or Sneeze. :lol:

Tärpättiä käkättimeen = cheers , you know, when you're drinking :lol:

We usually say kippis but I like 'tärpättiä käkättimeen'

Wait a second, paedegogus. Wow. That's a tricky word. :blink:

It's like pie-dah-go-gus. Paedagogus.

hahah, I was looking at my dad's old LP's, and I came across one called "German Drinking Songs."

Now I know why he's always singing that one drinking song. I have no idea how it's spelled but it sounds like this:

gowdiah moo seegeetour.

Wait a minute, I can't remember the rest. My interpretation of how it sounds look funny. :lol:

It's like pie-dah-go-gus. Paedagogus.

hahah, I was looking at my dad's old LP's, and I came across one called "German Drinking Songs."

Now I know why he's always singing that one drinking song. I have no idea how it's spelled but it sounds like this:

gowdiah moo seegeetour.

Wait a minute, I can't remember the rest. My interpretation of how it sounds look funny. :lol:

German Drinking Songs :lol::hysterical:

I have to go now, bye bye :wave:

Archived