What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

Ravens/Cowboys

That game is not on here.  But something has happened that has never happened before.  For reasons unknown, FOX is showing the AFC game between the Bills and Cincy.  On the other channel that usually shows the Bills, NBC, they have Pittsburgh and Cleveland.  Now there are alot of Browns fans up here but NEVER have they ever shown an AFC game on FOX.  Not unless the road team is NFC.  

On 11/30/2016 at 8:26 PM, paul carruthers said:

Getting caught up on episodes of The Bold and the Beautiful  that I've missed over the last week...

Crazy and stupid is how I describe it.  Brooke is such a drama queen.  Bouncing back and forth between men and now she picks the nut job over the millionaire.  A huge mistake that she will regret immediately.  The other soaps like GH and Y & R are not that good lately either.  I tell you that Phyllis on Y&R is smokin hot boy!!!!!!

4 hours ago, rm2551 said:

The new series The Exorcist. Do yourselves a favour people. Good little series.

When the Exorcist was first released in 1973 there was so much hyperbole one would have expected to have been scared shitless.     Quite the opposite actually, there were some good effects (for the time) but scary it most definitely was not. ....