What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

Eh. Not wanting to wind anyone up. And why would i, I am a Evertonian ?. But Chelsea are looking nailed on to win the title. When you consider how they finished last season under Hiddink. Yes they finished lower down the table, But they hardly lost in the 2nd half of the season. Now Conte is there. They were always going to be back this time. Did not expect them to be this good though. Arsenal have got a good squad i would say. So if Chelsea mess up, Maybe it will be Arsenal who take advantage. That said, Chelsea look odds on for me. There is a football thread we can use btw.

58 minutes ago, craigled said:

Watching Rugby at 4. Then straight after that going to my friends. So i can go on their sunbed. A great relaxing bank holiday.

Hope your going to put ten bob in the meter :lol:, can imagine those things using a lot of juice......

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/12/2016 at 1:57 PM, craigled said:

Eh. Not wanting to wind anyone up. And why would i, I am a Evertonian ?. But Chelsea are looking nailed on to win the title. When you consider how they finished last season under Hiddink. Yes they finished lower down the table, But they hardly lost in the 2nd half of the season. Now Conte is there. They were always going to be back this time. Did not expect them to be this good though. Arsenal have got a good squad i would say. So if Chelsea mess up, Maybe it will be Arsenal who take advantage. That said, Chelsea look odds on for me. There is a football thread we can use btw.

Well use it then

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 11:47 AM, Stryder1978 said:

AMC's "Breaking Bad" marathon.......

Very Nice.  I watched a few episodes when I could. 

In my opinion, Breaking Bad is the second best American produced show after the Sopranos. 

There are millions of people that would say that the Sopranos is the greatest and best show in the history of American television.  Breaking Bad is a close Second. 

"Game of Thrones" may overtake them All.