What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone on here ever watch the show, "The Americans"?  I never have but I just ordered it on E-bay. The complete 5 season series for $50.  I know the shows premise (KGB Agents living in The United States), but do not know anything about the show after that.

I Love this Showtime series, "Homeland", so I am hoping  on the "Americans" to be almost as good. 

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered the complete series of "Six Feet Under" and "Twin Peaks".  I Know absolutely nothing about these two shows.  To me, it is just something new to get into, if I get into them.

I log into Amazon and E-Bay every night and just look and search for things to purchase.  

After buying over 135 brand new T-shirts in the past year, along with dozens of Dvds and Books (many that I have yet to read), I am constantly looking for new things to spend My hard earned money on.

Any suggestions?

Edited by kingzoso

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Walter said:

I was but it’s starting to drag a bit.

I caught the last 2  hours of the game and it was very exciting.  Back and forth with a record breaking amount of Home Runs in the final innings.  

Did Saint Louis Cardinals Yadier Molina get to play?

Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee - this shit is addicting! Watched six episodes straight (they are only 15 min long on average).

Favorite one so far: Mel Brooks and Carl Reiner. Jesus Christ Mel has more energy than a 17 year old. I wonder if they gave him a dose or something. Just brilliant!

9 hours ago, kingzoso said:

I caught the last 2  hours of the game and it was very exciting.  Back and forth with a record breaking amount of Home Runs in the final innings.  

Did Saint Louis Cardinals Yadier Molina get to play?

Baseball puts me to sleep anymore. Remember it was an hour earlier for you than me, plus it had been a long day. Glad the AL won at least! 

15 hours ago, Walter said:

Baseball puts me to sleep anymore. Remember it was an hour earlier for you than me, plus it had been a long day. Glad the AL won at least! 

After I lost all my weight I have way more energy. You should try taking off a few pounds.

On 7/8/2018 at 3:09 PM, kingzoso said:

I ordered the complete series of "Six Feet Under" and "Twin Peaks".  I Know absolutely nothing about these two shows.  To me, it is just something new to get into, if I get into them.

I log into Amazon and E-Bay every night and just look and search for things to purchase.  

After buying over 135 brand new T-shirts in the past year, along with dozens of Dvds and Books (many that I have yet to read), I am constantly looking for new things to spend My hard earned money on.

Any suggestions?

I hope you got the whole 3 seasons of Twin Peaks.  You must watch season 1 and 2 first, then the movie called "fire walk with me " , then season 3.

It's weird but wonderful.