What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

Awww the Russian-sympathizing resident POS is worried about me and took time away from thinking about what’s in Robert’s pants to tell me so. ☺️ 

To keep this thread on topic....checking out the Open Championship for a min before heading out to the pool. Life is good! 

Edited by Walter

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2018 at 7:35 AM, Stryder1978 said:

Just binge-watched the entire 3rd season of "Better Call Saul" in anticipation of Season 4 starting tonight!

2 hours ago, Remi said:

Better Call Saull S04E01

And "The Strawberry Blonde" with James Cagney

18 hours ago, Strider said:

Not to mention the beauties Rita Hayworth and one of my personal faves, Olivia de Havilland. 

Yep, and Olvia still alive! 102 years old.

Today i watched the first Jungle Book (1942) 

but my favorite is the one from 1967

3 hours ago, Remi said:

Yep, and Olvia still alive! 102 years old.

Today i watched the first Jungle Book (1942) 

but my favorite is the one from 1967

And she still lives in France. Her book "What Every Frenchman Has" was reprinted in 2016 after being out-of-print for nearly 40 years...just in time for her 100th birthday.

I love the Disney "Jungle Book". Great songs and Louis Prima! Plus, Sterling Holloway is perfect as the slithering voice of Kaa the python.

Edited by Strider

On 7/20/2018 at 8:30 AM, Walter said:

Awww the Russian-sympathizing resident POS is worried about me and took time away from thinking about what’s in Robert’s pants to tell me so. ☺️ 

Was this directed at me?  I can't even be nice to you without you going apeshit Walter.

So what is in Robert's pants BTW?  Funny how that is what popped into your head all of a sudden. In the other threat (and there are more than one BTW) people have commented many times on the images projected by the band while on stage. No reason to feel embarrassed by that Walter, we are all adults here.

robertplant.jpg

On 8/9/2018 at 3:27 PM, ZepFan4Ever said:

Hi ‘Kipper’. There you go again runnin’ your mouth then try to turn coat. You just love the attention and amusement don’t ya? That’s cool. If you can’t find any, create your own. It’s just so transparent. 

Rock on and have a great weekend! 

Its obvious who you are and it is very lame.

nice try