What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

21 minutes ago, Walter said:

Very good program. Season 2 has been good as well.

yeah, I am just not looking forward to whatever it was that f_cked up that woman. I don't know what it is yet, but it ain't going to be good. vHow about those religious nutbag parents too. Unreal....

Just watched half an episode of a thing called "American Vandal" on Netflix. It's set in a High School, basically the story is about a disgruntled pupil who  laces the school lemonade with a laxative. As you can imagine those that partake of said lemonade and can't get to a toilet shit themselves, the brown stuff is everywhere. Half of this repulsive, distasteful juvenile garbage was enough for me. The person who does the lemonade lacing calls himself "The Turd Burglar", here in little old England "turd burglar" has a completely different meaning that I shall not reveal here, it's not hard to work out.

i might be making a HUGE CHANGE to my TV watching.  I have been with Direct TV for 10 years.  I am sick of the large bills.  I hate the old Time Warner which is now Spectrum and a rip off.  I have to use them for internet.  So this Apple TV seems to be the way to go.  They have this HULU app that seems to be a necessary app?  I am going to go to the Apple store to look into it.  I have to find out how I  will be picking up the Sabres broadcasts?  On NHL app or if I can get MSN?  The channel that covers all NY teams.  Anyone out there have Apple TV?

On 9/29/2018 at 7:46 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

i might be making a HUGE CHANGE to my TV watching.  I have been with Direct TV for 10 years.  I am sick of the large bills.  I hate the old Time Warner which is now Spectrum and a rip off.  I have to use them for internet.  So this Apple TV seems to be the way to go.  They have this HULU app that seems to be a necessary app?  I am going to go to the Apple store to look into it.  I have to find out how I  will be picking up the Sabres broadcasts?  On NHL app or if I can get MSN?  The channel that covers all NY teams.  Anyone out there have Apple TV?

I have a Roku ultra and love it. Hulu sucks. I only keep it for Rick and Morty and SNL. Netflix is sucking now too.

For sports, you should look into Reddit. You can find almost any live stream there if you don't mind watching on PC. Or do like me and run an HDMI out to your tv.

6 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

I have a Roku ultra and love it. Hulu sucks. I only keep it for Rick and Morty and SNL. Netflix is sucking now too.

For sports, you should look into Reddit. You can find almost any live stream there if you don't mind watching on PC. Or do like me and run an HDMI out to your tv.

Thanks for the advice.  Never heard of Reddit.  I want to see what Apple tv has for apps.  And then see what I need to watch some specific shows.  My wife has to have the soaps so I will have to use the online sites.  Maybe straight from CBS and ABC?  You Tube has tons to offer though

On 9/20/2018 at 11:06 PM, cryingbluerain said:

Pure kabuki theater.  Can't wait to see what happens when Trump replaces Darth Vader Ginsburg.

LOL i had to do a google search on this. Yeah it would be hysterical if he got 3 picks. People at work are already losing their minds on this last one.

6 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

:thumbsup:

Congrats to Justice K!

s-l1000.jpg

I watched the vote and all of the screaming was scary. Women screaming like a Beatles concert. so nuts.

A lot of people are like children these days. But I was glad the man was cleared. Making false charges against his was just evil.