What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

Jeremy Kyle, what a sado am I?

No, you're probably just DOLE SCUM :lol:

Last night, against my better judgement, I watched Conspiracy Theory (Mel Gibson & Julia Roberts). It was billed as a thriller.

I spent the first 45 mins trying to work out whether it was actually intended as a comedy. When I realised it wasn't, I turned it off. This has to be just about the shittiest movie I've ever seen.

Oh, and Mel Gibson sucks. But I don't hate him.

Very cool of you to report that! Glad it was good, her personality isn't what one would think it would be. Whatever that meant!! Anyway, gonna have a shot and wait the storm out. It was 97F before the rains came! Hope I get a chance to see the episode you saw, sometime. Cheers.

:beer:

Very cool of you to report that! Glad it was good, her personality isn't what one would think it would be. Whatever that meant!! Anyway, gonna have a shot and wait the storm out. It was 97F before the rains came! Hope I get a chance to see the episode you saw, sometime. Cheers.

:beer:

Here you go 'Walter' her opening song...:beer:

Edited by Fool In The Rain 60

Wimbledon! So far I've watched Serena, Andy Roddick, Federer, and Hewitt win their matches...Sharapova is playing now.

Great thing about being on the West coast is that you get to have breakfast with your Wimbledon. Coverage on ESPN2 starts at 4am and goes past noon.

A nice leisurely morning watching tennis before heading out to the LA Film Festival.