Are Page and Plant members of this Forum?

Wolfgang

As much as I want to believe that my favourite group is surfing the net, who knows if they even have computers!

We like to think that they're just like us, because we listen to their music.

But these guys are from an older crowd. That's not to say that they never bothered with computers because I know a lot of people their age that have.

But the people I know of the same age certainly don't even know what a online forum is, much less google.

But if I am wrong and there is a Robin Hood among this crowd of archers, then shame on me!

As much as I want to believe that my favourite group is surfing the net, who knows if they even have computers!

But these guys are from an older crowd. That's not to say that they never bothered with computers because I know a lot of people their age that have.

But the people I know of the same age certainly don't even know what a online forum is, much less google.

But if I am wrong and there is a Robin Hood among this crowd of archers, then shame on me!

My folks are in their 70s and both have computers. I'm convinced the band would have too. I doubt there members of or post on this board though. Although I wouldn't be surprise to find they read it sometimes.

Robert would go straight to (Hot Photos Of Robert Plant) giggle :rolleyes:

I'm not sure where Jimmy and JPJ would hang out.

you think? ;):D

It certainly would be cool if they came here from time to time! Courtney Love posts on her forum and its pretty cool.

Anyway guys if you read this, I love you all! Yeah you too Jonesy! *mwah*

John Paul Jones knows more about computers than most people realize. He's done

online chats, incorporated Kyma technology into his tours and fully understands

the distribution of digital music over the net.

Your OLD friends must be real squares, daddy-o. B)

Because they have nothing to gain by being here. All they'd hear is "you're great" or "reunite for us!" They don't want that, so they won't come.

Well I would bet the farm that they have been here and maybe even contributed something also. Do not underestimate the power of curosity. Sure they are busy but not every second of the day and members of their families more than likely have checked it out or frequent it also. Just my two cents. :D

Well I would bet the farm that they have been here and maybe even contributed something also. Do not underestimate the power of curosity. Sure they are busy but not every second of the day and members of their families more than likely have checked it out or frequent it also. Just my two cents. :D

Good point, and they do have a lot of free time, it's not like they have full time day jobs like the rest of us mortals.

Archived