Are Page and Plant members of this Forum?

Wolfgang

Well I would bet the farm that they have been here and maybe even contributed something also. Do not underestimate the power of curosity. Sure they are busy but not every second of the day and members of their families more than likely have checked it out or frequent it also. Just my two cents. :D

They may play a part in the site, but the forum I'm sure receives a very laissez-faire treatment from the band members. I really doubt they would spend energy cycling through our posts when most of them contain no real information and/or senseless hyperbole. I'm sure they have better things to do.

They may play a part in the site, but the forum I'm sure receives a very laissez-faire treatment from the band members. I really doubt they would spend energy cycling through our posts when most of them contain no real information and/or senseless hyperbole. I'm sure they have better things to do.

I bet they are looking at this topic right now. :)

As much as I want to believe that my favourite group is surfing the net, who knows if they even have computers!

We like to think that they're just like us, because we listen to their music.

But these guys are from an older crowd. That's not to say that they never bothered with computers because I know a lot of people their age that have.

But the people I know of the same age certainly don't even know what a online forum is, much less google.

But if I am wrong and there is a Robin Hood among this crowd of archers, then shame on me!

I'm sure they have computers.

If I were in Zeppelin, I would join this site and actually post and stuff, that would be hilarious, no one knowing who you were.

And then of course, if someone said they were Jimmy or whoever, no one would believe them.

John Paul Jones knows more about computers than most people realize. He's done

online chats, incorporated Kyma technology into his tours and fully understands

the distribution of digital music over the net.

Exactly!

I'm sure Jonesy hangs out on his own website over this one.

I encourage everyone one this forum to check his website out.

Which? That they won't come or there will be too many uber-worshipers for them to handle?

If you think they're coming, don't hold your breath. It's not happening.

I say again.... a fair assumption. But you know about the same as the rest of us, I see no reason why not. Yes, you may be right and they may not feel the urge to come on, but you could also be wrong and they could feel the need to check out their own official forum on their website and see what the fans are posting. If a thread is compelling enough I have no doubt one of them may post.

I'm sure no one is "holding their breath".

As much as I want to believe that my favourite group is surfing the net, who knows if they even have computers!

We like to think that they're just like us, because we listen to their music.

But these guys are from an older crowd. That's not to say that they never bothered with computers because I know a lot of people their age that have.

But the people I know of the same age certainly don't even know what a online forum is, much less google.

But if I am wrong and there is a Robin Hood among this crowd of archers, then shame on me!

I have a hard time picturing JP at the computer, but the thing is, because he is so protective of LZ music, he must has some knowledge of the internet and about music online. I just can't see him suddenly saying, OK, release the music on iTunes without knowing how their music will be protected. They have held out for this long before releasing anything online.

JP seems like the type who wants to know how things work before jumping into anything. You can't understand it by some computer guru telling you. It's something that comes with experience. Everything that has been done pertaining to LZ has been carefully orchestrated IMO.

Are Page, Plant and Jonsey part of this forum?

Tantalizing thought isn't it?

I would bet that if they are, their true identities will never be revealed. What fun would it be for them if they did? ;)

I say again.... a fair assumption. But you know about the same as the rest of us, I see no reason why not. Yes, you may be right and they may not feel the urge to come on, but you could also be wrong and they could feel the need to check out their own official forum on their website and see what the fans are posting. If a thread is compelling enough I have no doubt one of them may post.

I'm sure no one is "holding their breath".

I agree. And if they really stayed incognito we wouldn't even know that it's one of them who reads/posts here.

It was rumored that they used to pop into the old forum every once in a while.

I'm sure that if I had online forums dedicated to some of my life's work, I'd pop in and check it out from time to time. I would also try to post as a regular poster, too...just for kicks. (but that's not to say whether Zep actually does.)

I always wonder how often they pop in here, if they do at all. :lol:

i can see jonesy getting on here time to time...he just seems like he may like computers and stuff,,,but can't picture Jimmy for the life of me and not Robert taking the time.

but i'm probably way wrong. i'll bet "their people" do to keep track etc.

if you are on here any of you ..... thanks for all the the best rock n roll for so many years and keep on rocking for another 40 years!!!!!!!!

I'm sure most of us could find better things to do too. :)

Archived