Are Page and Plant members of this Forum?

Wolfgang

In my opinion of course they are members.

Like any one they also surf in the Internet and very probably they are curious to know our answers because we are talking about them.

I think it is the way of them to know us and what we think.

For example, I am sure that Jonesy and Jimmy really read all messages of happy birthday, certainly it was our demonstration of fondness to them.

Either way, I don't give it much thought. The internet, for me anyway, is about the uninhibitated exchange of ideas. Sometimes a degree of anonymity affords more freedom towards that end. If they post, and I don't know who they are , what does it matter? The thought remains the same. ;)

For anyone reading this, I've apologized to Kebby. It wasn't personal. Never the less....Totally unwarranted

I thought there was a miscommunication here because I'd seen that post before I realized you had jokingly called me a prick in another thread. If she wasn't aware of

that when she saw your post here it would have come across as harsh and out of

context, as it did initially to me as well. Anyway, I guess your the prick after all :P

I thought there was a miscommunication here because I'd seen that post before I realized you had jokingly called me a prick in another thread. If she wasn't aware of

that when she saw your post here it would have come across as harsh and out of

context, as it did initially to me as well. Anyway, I guess your the prick after all :P

Yep, Glad to see you understand the mix up. No offence to you either

Archived