Chocolate Lovers!

Alessandra

Let's talk about chocolates! For me, they are my favorite and they're irresistible. What's your favorite chocolate? I mean brand, cakes, cookies, candies, ice creams, desserts anything about chocolates! :) Even crazy ideas are welcome (as long as it's about chocolate) or you can even talk about and share delicious chocolate recipe (if you don't mind) :rolleyes:

For me my fave is (as of now)...

Guiltless Chocolate Cake from The Coffee Bean Experience!!! :thumbsup:

^it's semi-dark chocolate and sugar-free :wub:

Edited by Alessandra

I like white chocolate the most. We have a bag of chocolate covered blueberries in the kitchen. I kow how bad it sounds but they're really good.

Recipe:

1 bowl of traditional chex mix

Chocolate part: Add white chocolate to taste.

It's the perfect mix of sweet and salty.

I'm into a hersheys almond bar but i just love chocolate and candy,reeses peanut butter cups and stuff like that. If chocolate were illegal i would lie, cheat, and steal to get it, hell iwould even "deal" IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Its around Easter time, so of course right now I am obsessed with...

minieggsmallqm9.jpg

MINI EGGS!!! *drooooool*

Oooooohhhhh! Yes, please. I bought the Easter candy today, and every year my goal is to leave it unopened until Easter.....I think I'm at about a 50% success rate, overall.

Oooooohhhhh! Yes, please. I bought the Easter candy today, and every year my goal is to leave it unopened until Easter.....I think I'm at about a 50% success rate, overall.

Then to chocoholics anonamous you must go :lol:

Haha, I know what you mean. There's rarely chocolate in this house so whenever there is, I totally binge!

Yep, I'll admit it, I'm definitely an addict. :bagoverhead:

The other day we had no chocolate and no money so i dug threw the couch cushions for some change, i couldn't find any change but i did find a piece of a hersheys almond and a syringe and it was then i did thee unthinkable! BY the way those almonds really hurt goin thru your vains!!! :lol:

The other day we had no chocolate and no money so i dug threw the couch cushions for some change, i couldn't find any change but i did find a piece of a hersheys almond and a syringe and it was then i did thee unthinkable! BY the way those almonds really hurt goin thru your vains!!! :lol:

That's crazy alright! :lol:

I like white chocolate the most. We have a bag of chocolate covered blueberries in the kitchen. I kow how bad it sounds but they're really good.

Recipe:

1 bowl of traditional chex mix

Chocolate part: Add white chocolate to taste.

It's the perfect mix of sweet and salty.

Thanks, lzfan.. *droool*

and yes, white chocolate is my fav too. ;)

:P when I was a child, I had a dream, to eat up all sweets in the world

:lol:

Ahaha, when I first started reading this I totally thought you were going to say you were actually digging through the cushions just looking for chocolate! :lol: That sounds like me...screw trying to find the money, I need a chocolate fix pronto before the withdrawal starts!