What Kind Of Guitar Do You Have?

Young Angus

Pick your poison! Bottom from left to right, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson Les Paul Classic, 1995 Gibson JPP Les Paul, 2009 Gibson JPP Black Beauty, Gibson JPP EDS-1275. REAR, Fender 6 string acoustic, Danelectro DC-59, Fender 12 string acoustic. post-15797-090781200 1286365392_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

you all have some nice guitars , i bought a black 54 style road worn stratocaster , because first of all i like stratocasters with the thick one piece maple neck very hard ! and since ive had one in my hand i say "wow , this mexican build strat feels and sounds like an 3000 $ fender from custom shop !" i bought it and i m happy with , but i want also a gibson les paul , theyre so expensive :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

About 4 or 5 classicals, my main one being a replica Rodriguez Concert Guitar, and a Vintage Les Paul in Cherry Sunburst, although I'm slowly saving up for a Gibson, probably with Honey Sunburst.

Oh nice, have you ever heard the following album? It is incredible.

Sergio & Odair Assad Play Rameau, Scarlatti, Couperin, Bach

I found a clip. The first piece is from the album....

^nice vid Grasphinx^

Check this guy out, the only Canadian to win the GFA and I got taught in a master class by this guy last October.

I have a Ramundo Classical its decent its made in Spain. I've found the best Classical guitars though are made w/ local woods to a specific area, and I hope to eventually get a guitar custom made.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice guitar Silvermedalist, I'm not big on Taylor's but if you like it thats all that matter's. Here the last video I made with the now unplayable Epiphone FT-120 I have. I've got an Ibanez SA 240 too but it's in storage right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5-mDqOqqpA

For acoustic I have never played a better guitar. I had an Ovation, have played Martin's, Gibson's, Guild, and pretty much all the rest. To me Taylor is the best acoustic. Electirc, no doubt the Les Paul easily. I was torn between the two. Guitar Center wanted $1700 for the one I bought at the house. Retails over two grand. So I could have gotten a standard Les Paul for another three hundred at the house. But I just love this Taylor. It plays like a dream. The action is perfect. Its a grand auditorium. C314 ce. Pearl inlays. I dont need the diamond inlays for Gods sake. This is one fine guitar!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived