australian fans

slave to zep

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm not Australian but planning a vacation there. Anyone have any suggestions for the Melbourne area, such as tour guides, museums, nature, historical sites?

I'm not from Melbourne but have been there quite a few times so can tell you what I enjoyed as a visitor.

Melbourne has great food! Delicious Greek food around 197 Lonsdale Street.

Old Melbourne Goal/Jail - interesting & a bit spooky.

The Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park - colourful birds & fluffy beasties.

Mornington Peninsula & National Park - walks, wineries & beaches

Great Ocean Road - spectacular coastline scenery & much more

Enjoy!

• 8 months later...

Hi all,just wondering is anyone heading to the Whole Lotta Love show Sept 5 at the State Theatre

I will be going, but not at the state theatre..... I got to the show at Gosford, 5 minutes from home:)

I've seen this show I think 4 times now - great musos, you will love it :)

• 2 years later...

BIG bump! Who's still around?

Been busy this week - and it's only Wednesday! Have got myself tix for Jason's Led Zep Experience at the State Theatre in Jan and Robert + SSS at the SOH in March :hurrah:Two out of four ain't bad, merely months after the 10th anniversary...

Twilight zone thing is (even though they were pick a section or price category, not specific seat) they're the same row number and seat numbers differ by just one.

Not posted in this thread before. I was born a Pom but have lived in Perth with my Melbournian wife for the last 9 years. I’m now an Aussie citizen and my two boys are Aussies. Best country in the world. 

I’m off to see the Led Zeppelin Experience at the Charles Hotel 18th Nov. Even better my Mum and Dad arrive for a month over from England the day before. So I get to go with my Dad and drink beer. Woohoo 

Hi there fellow Aussie. Are you also going to see Jason Bonhams LZE in the new year as part of his Aussie tour plus, Robert's Australian tour in March/April. I will be seeing Jason's concert in Brisbane & Robert in Melbourne & Sydney.

On 18/10/2017 at 5:21 PM, shadowblue said:

Xolo1974, Jason's show is also in Perth on 30 Jan. Will be pretty special, I reckon.

Thanks mate, but I’m gonna pass. I’m going to see the Led Zeppelin experience in the Charles Hotel on 18th Nov for $45. A pub. My kind of venue - as opposed to where the JBLZE is playing - a theatre. Not interested in seeing Jason really, especially not for $130 plus booking fees...I reckon that’s taking the piss! 

21 hours ago, Xolo1974 said:

Thanks mate, but I’m gonna pass. I’m going to see the Led Zeppelin experience in the Charles Hotel on 18th Nov for $45. A pub. My kind of venue - as opposed to where the JBLZE is playing - a theatre. Not interested in seeing Jason really, especially not for $130 plus booking fees...I reckon that’s taking the piss! 

:hysterical:. What a rip off. Playing his Dad's classics. Keep to playing Vegas Jason?

2 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

:hysterical:. What a rip off. Playing his Dad's classics. Keep to playing Vegas Jason?

It’s the equivalent of 70 quid. And I doubt you’ll be able to take a beer into the auditorium. He’s not even an original member FFS. 

Robert Plant is playing here as well next year. But I’m fucked if I’m going to see that. Just don’t rate the material

Archived