Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
slave to zep

australian fans

Hi all,just wondering is anyone heading to the Whole Lotta Love show Sept 5 at the State Theatre

I will be going, but not at the state theatre..... I got to the show at Gosford, 5 minutes from home:)

I've seen this show I think 4 times now - great musos, you will love it :)

Yeah, i'll be going. Have seen this show 6 times. Is excellent. The different singers add to the effect. Usually goes for over 2 hours. Jimmy couples does a great singing job.

BIG bump! Who's still around?

Been busy this week - and it's only Wednesday! Have got myself tix for Jason's Led Zep Experience at the State Theatre in Jan and Robert + SSS at the SOH in March :hurrah:Two out of four ain't bad, merely months after the 10th anniversary...

Twilight zone thing is (even though they were pick a section or price category, not specific seat) they're the same row number and seat numbers differ by just one.

Not posted in this thread before. I was born a Pom but have lived in Perth with my Melbournian wife for the last 9 years. I’m now an Aussie citizen and my two boys are Aussies. Best country in the world. 

I’m off to see the Led Zeppelin Experience at the Charles Hotel 18th Nov. Even better my Mum and Dad arrive for a month over from England the day before. So I get to go with my Dad and drink beer. Woohoo 

Hi there fellow Aussie. Are you also going to see Jason Bonhams LZE in the new year as part of his Aussie tour plus, Robert's Australian tour in March/April. I will be seeing Jason's concert in Brisbane & Robert in Melbourne & Sydney.

Edited by zeppatic

Xolo1974, Jason's show is also in Perth on 30 Jan. Will be pretty special, I reckon.

Well, I'm not a single female, but a married bloke, and will be at the RP shows at the Palais on the 1st & 2nd April. I have a front row seat as well

On 18/10/2017 at 5:21 PM, shadowblue said:

Xolo1974, Jason's show is also in Perth on 30 Jan. Will be pretty special, I reckon.

Thanks mate, but I’m gonna pass. I’m going to see the Led Zeppelin experience in the Charles Hotel on 18th Nov for $45. A pub. My kind of venue - as opposed to where the JBLZE is playing - a theatre. Not interested in seeing Jason really, especially not for $130 plus booking fees...I reckon that’s taking the piss! 

21 hours ago, Xolo1974 said:

Thanks mate, but I’m gonna pass. I’m going to see the Led Zeppelin experience in the Charles Hotel on 18th Nov for $45. A pub. My kind of venue - as opposed to where the JBLZE is playing - a theatre. Not interested in seeing Jason really, especially not for $130 plus booking fees...I reckon that’s taking the piss! 

:hysterical:. What a rip off. Playing his Dad's classics. Keep to playing Vegas Jason?

2 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

:hysterical:. What a rip off. Playing his Dad's classics. Keep to playing Vegas Jason?

It’s the equivalent of 70 quid. And I doubt you’ll be able to take a beer into the auditorium. He’s not even an original member FFS. 

Robert Plant is playing here as well next year. But I’m fucked if I’m going to see that. Just don’t rate the material

4 hours ago, Xolo1974 said:

It’s the equivalent of 70 quid. And I doubt you’ll be able to take a beer into the auditorium. He’s not even an original member FFS. 

Robert Plant is playing here as well next year. But I’m fucked if I’m going to see that. Just don’t rate the material

70 crisp English notes??? That's 10 bottles of my favourite Rioja. Far tastier with far better notes.

I actually listened to Plants new album on Friday. Sorry Bobby - awful. Now there is a singer who can perform in Vegas.