Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Jahfin

What's Your Latest Purchase?

I never had the original release of this, but I'm quite happy with the sound mix on the re-mastered priest...live! recorded mostly in 1986 in Dallas and Atlanta (I wasn't at that show in Dallas. I saw them on their previous tour).

judas-priest-priest-live-doble-cd-bonus-

Back.JPG

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priest...Live!

Edited by The Rover

31CPMTZD90L.jpg

Don't know why I never grabbed this one before--prime Rush from the 90s. No shock, since I've seen the Auburn Hills show from '94 that's all over Youtube....

On 4/6/2018 at 12:51 AM, paul carruthers said:

31CPMTZD90L.jpg

Don't know why I never grabbed this one before--prime Rush from the 90s. No shock, since I've seen the Auburn Hills show from '94 that's all over Youtube....

Congrats, Paul! :thumbsup: That's a great live album. One of my absolute favourites! I was fortunate enough to get it for under $16. :) 

On 4/5/2018 at 3:21 PM, paul carruthers said:

31CPMTZD90L.jpg

Man, I played this non-stop back in the day.