• 37-43
    • 44-48
    • 49-54
    • 55-60
    • 61-65
    • 66-70
    • 71-75
    • 76+

I am amazed at how young most of the fans are. I am a newcomer to this site, and would have guessed the average would have been 50 - 60. At least the younger generations posting here have great taste in music, and can appreciate the LZ experience! Rock till you drop!

I'm 48

and love seeing younger folks getting into the band.

If the music and the band touches your heart, mind and soul then you are just as much a fan as anyone.

(But it is very cool to read about the concert experiences of some of the members who did see the band)

27 .

A mighty critical age in music. We've lost some of the greats at that age...

What a list that age has associated with it. Impressive group yet so sad.

So I'm not allowed in the over 50 thread yet, I'll just have to play here till then...year and a half to go.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 46. First heard Zep when I was 14. Been a fan ever since. The good thing about getting older is that your appreciation of Led Zeppelin grows with time. Great to see that there are so many young people enjoying Zep's music. Zeppelin Forever! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm fifteen haha

Everyone is suprisingly young?

All concerts I've been to, specifically Robert Plant and the Sensational Space Shifters (which I attended less then a week ago) people have felt the need to comment on how young I am. I even had this one sixty year old man tell me I should sit with him because I was so young, I would 'love it'. Fuckin' creepy.

Haha when I saw Robert, a couple sitting next to me asked me "do you know who Robert Plant is?" (guess cause i am young) haha I had hair past my shoulders, a Zeppelin shirt on, (not to mention I was AT the show) I couldnt help but get a bit offended haha. I know they meant nothing by it though :)

Haha when I saw Robert, a couple sitting next to me asked me "do you know who Robert Plant is?" (guess cause i am young) haha I had hair past my shoulders, a Zeppelin shirt on, (not to mention I was AT the show) I couldnt help but get a bit offended haha. I know they meant nothing by it though :)

Yeah, I get your feels.Though I have to say, I'm at fault too because in Sydney at least, there are an asstonne of "hardcore" girls who are really "indie" and "alternative" who walk around in ripped up Led Zeppelin shirts, not knowing any song but Stairway, so when I see people wearing Zeppelin shirts I can't help but doubt their intentions.

You got a point there. Guess I can't blame the couple. There are indeed plenty of shallow Zepp fans in my town. Ask them their top 3 favourite Zepp tunes and it's always either "oh definitely Stairway, Whole Lotta Love, and....uh...." or "ummm...tell me yours first!" Don't get me wrong I love those songs, but Zepp has so much more to offer!

I'm sorry, I know this isn't a place to rant, I'll keep 'em short :)

You got a point there. Guess I can't blame the couple. There are indeed plenty of shallow Zepp fans in my town. Ask them their top 3 favourite Zepp tunes and it's always either "oh definitely Stairway, Whole Lotta Love, and....uh...." or "ummm...tell me yours first!" Don't get me wrong I love those songs, but Zepp has so much more to offer!

I'm sorry, I know this isn't a place to rant, I'll keep 'em short :)

I once had a girl tell me that her favourite song by Led Zepp was Physical Graffiti, I think I win.

Archived