Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
guitarmy

Led Zeppelin fan age

How many years gone?  

911 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• 15 or below
    • 16-23
    • 24-30
    • 31-36
    • 37-43
    • 44-48
    • 49-54
    • 55-60
    • 61-65
    • 66-70
    • 71-75
    • 76+

Good to see lots of younger members! But look what happens in the sixties-WTH??? I KNOW I will still be rocking with Zeppelin until I die....

Hi.

Thought I had responded to this ages ago but seems not, anyway I'm 56. Looking at the results us old people are in a minority, the average age is scarily young. Still there are some advantages to being old at least we got the chance to see them live (4 times in my case),

Andy

I am amazed at how young most of the fans are. I am a newcomer to this site, and would have guessed the average would have been 50 - 60. At least the younger generations posting here have great taste in music, and can appreciate the LZ experience! Rock till you drop!

I'm 48

and love seeing younger folks getting into the band.

If the music and the band touches your heart, mind and soul then you are just as much a fan as anyone.

(But it is very cool to read about the concert experiences of some of the members who did see the band)

Edited by fishhead

When it comes to Led Zeppelin age doesn't matter,the band spans all generations since their beginning and will long stand the test of time.. It is great to see the younger crowd in to Led Zeppelin for sure.

I'm 47. i got into Zep around 13 (kids in school turned me on to them) My Kids 17,9,8 all love Zep. My girls 9&8 love to sing along &know the lyrics to many many Zep songs.

Even though there may be a younger crowd here, what sucks is that this is almost the only place I can come to talk about Zep-related things. Not too many of my friends are interested :/

That's the funniest comment I've seen yet!

lol...agreed, I laughed out loud when i read that one too...funny stuff.

27 .

A mighty critical age in music. We've lost some of the greats at that age...

What a list that age has associated with it. Impressive group yet so sad.

So I'm not allowed in the over 50 thread yet, I'll just have to play here till then...year and a half to go.

If music is really good, like the music of Led Zeppelin is, it will last forever!

I was 10 when I bought my first album back in 1982, and that album was Led Zeppelin II - I've been hooked since.

Edited by Amstel

I'm 46. First heard Zep when I was 14. Been a fan ever since. The good thing about getting older is that your appreciation of Led Zeppelin grows with time. Great to see that there are so many young people enjoying Zep's music. Zeppelin Forever! :D

I am 19. Proud to be one of the few young Zepp fans in my town!