• 37-43
    • 44-48
    • 49-54
    • 55-60
    • 61-65
    • 66-70
    • 71-75
    • 76+

19 here. Been listening to Zeppelin for about 5 years. I remember I used to listen to all that manufactured crap like Papa Roach and Korn, I wasn't so much a fan, but I was into that scene. Then I kinda shifted to the Grunge scene or what was left of it, and then through Dave Grohl's inspiration on to me, I found Zeppelin. And I thank him everyday for releasing me from that pop-poser shit, I felt so released to realise music such as this.

i'm 35 next week. finding i have less and less time for webbin but I'm in a real tether of late with this splurge of Zepmania. I'm a fan since age 12 and appreciate them now more than ever after hearing megatonnes of crap since then. great to discover lots of new and other musics of course but that quality is hard to find. still all great fun when yr do.

something very cool is Led Zep always have new fans which will really add to the atmos if they do any more shows. I hope tics arent too overpriced which can happen w for eg. the Stones prices are too high on the floor for anyone under 45 it seems. so if you do end up w a good spot chances are the crowd around will not even want to stand up and moan if yr do! I'm not suggesting for a sec that those over 60 cant rock out, this is clearly rubbish, but shows with a lively all ages crowd are best. B)

Archived