• 37-43
    • 44-48
    • 49-54
    • 55-60
    • 61-65
    • 66-70
    • 71-75
    • 76+

I am 37. This is soo cool this shows how Led Zep is still fresh and new. How they are still a group who will speak to rebellion and youth. They are the Hammer of The Gods. I fell in love with them in grade school. I stole some weed from my parents and traded it for Physical Graffiti. That same year Coda came out and i got it for christmas.I have been a freak ever since.

28, Very interesting Poll. I became a fan around 16, but I heard Zeppelin years before that. Luckily my dad had good music taste and kept the classic rock cranked on the radio when I was young. It seems like a lot of people discover Zeppelin around their teen years. It's the true music fans that keep listening into their 40's & beyond.

Really cool that in today's jaded world, theres still something positive that unites us across all age groups. Rock on!

I'm 52 and have been a big fan of Led Zeppelin since they started. I usually listen to them every day and I like to play their music on my guitar when I'm in the mood. I am so glad they joined together to honor Ahmet Ertegun and hope they decide to do a world tour so all their fans have the opportunity to see them in concert. I had that chance in 1973 when they played at Madison Square Garden in New York City, but I was not able to attend. Wish I could have and hope I can one day in the future!

Well, look at us 16-23 year olds go! w00t for the new generation! Interesting that the 37-43 group has so many people...do you suppose that's because they were the youngest group who could've been fans while Zep was still together, and that, being almost 20 years younger than the original baby boomer crowd who would've been in their 20s when Zep started in 1968, they're more likely to use technology like message boards? Not that people over 40 never use computers - my dad's 59 and he knows more about computers than I do - but still, younger people overall do tend to keep up with technology because they're used to it, right?

Well, look at us 16-23 year olds go! w00t for the new generation! Interesting that the 37-43 group has so many people...do you suppose that's because they were the youngest group who could've been fans while Zep was still together, and that, being almost 20 years younger than the original baby boomer crowd who would've been in their 20s when Zep started in 1968, they're more likely to use technology like message boards? Not that people over 40 never use computers - my dad's 59 and he knows more about computers than I do - but still, younger people overall do tend to keep up with technology because they're used to it, right?

Yeah..my group (37-43) grew up listening to Led Zeppelin. Soundtrack of our lives for most of us, especially my high school years. Old enough to remember the last few albums coming out.......old enough to go see Song Remains the Same at the midnight show every Friday night.......but maybe a little too young to go see them live. I think that's why there's a whole lot of people in our age group on here. We're the ones that caught the tail end of the height of Led Zeppelin, but probably we're the most frustrated since we want the oppty to see them live. I can remember sitting in Spanish class in high school when I heard about the death of John Bonham and realizing I'd probably never have the chance to see them live. I still have hope I may get the chance...since I always thought the midnight show was as close as I'd ever get.

Yeah..my group (37-43) grew up listening to Led Zeppelin. Soundtrack of our lives for most of us, especially my high school years. Old enough to remember the last few albums coming out.......old enough to go see Song Remains the Same at the midnight show every Friday night.......but maybe a little too young to go see them live. I think that's why there's a whole lot of people in our age group on here. We're the ones that caught the tail end of the height of Led Zeppelin, but probably we're the most frustrated since we want the oppty to see them live. I can remember sitting in Spanish class in high school when I heard about the death of John Bonham and realizing I'd probably never have the chance to see them live. I still have hope I may get the chance...since I always thought the midnight show was as close as I'd ever get.

That's a pretty sad story. :( I'm sorry to hear about that.

Obviously my feelings were the very same as i reliazed i didn't get the tickets to this 02 concert.

Archived