What songs did you want to hear from the O2 show that weren't played?

Achilles' Last Stand

Heartbreaker

Over the Hills and Far Away

In the Evening

The Rover

Houses of the Holy

Pretty much my list too. But was never disappointed with what we got, including surprises like For Your Life.

I feel the songs and order they decided on show why they were far more qualified to do so than me ;)

The Rain Song.

Also others like White Summer / Black Mountain Side, (¿why not play it with Kashmir?), Over the Hills and Far Away, Bron-Yr-Aur, Ten Years Gone, Baby I'm Gonna Leave you... And more, more and more.

• 2 weeks later...

All of My Love, In The Evening, In The Light, and Black Country Woman

Very interesting choices at the end with the PG songs. I wonder how the rest of the set would have looked had they thrown one or both of those in there...

still shocked they didn't pull out thank you..............page and plant loved playing that song when they toured in the 90s and it's a great JPJ showcase as well as just a happy chill song.

Over The Hills

Going To California (would have been sick to open the encore with just the three original members onstage doing this quiet little ditty)

• 3 weeks later...

I would have preferred if they took 'Trampled Under Foot', and 'Misty Mountain Hop' out, and threw in Heartbreaker' as an encore, and had 'The Rain Song' after 'TSRTS'.Although I liked Ramble on, I would have rather 'Over the Hills and Far Away', or 'Celebration Day' to have taken the 2nd track spot.

ALSO: As much as I would have liked them to play ALS, I'm not sure how well they could pull it off.

I've always been curious as to how does a band like Led Zeppelin get together and decide what songs to play in concert. I keep remembering what Pete Townshend of the Who said on the "Live at Leeds" CD where the band was going to play three hit singles, "the three easiest." I'm curious if Led Zeppelin or any band go with the easier songs first and a few of the tougher ones sprinkled in.

• 2 weeks later...

After hearing the great keyboard and bass pedal sound on celebration day, in the evening. That song would fit that set list, but with the huge sound of keys, pedals and guitar in lower register, can't help but imagine how in the light, or carouselsambra would sound.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived