Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

Hi all,

Term of endearment,dear,.......Mrs Plant,er,.....mame,......er,dear,err...... :blink:

WENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

KB(ROTFS)

hmm, wasn't offended, just really have never been called a wench before....don't relaly know how to take it.....but back on track, have yet to see the beautiful courteney cox....

xin_5904040316384752772337.jpg

Hi all,

hmm, wasn't offended, just really have never been called a wench before....don't relaly know how to take it.....but back on track, have yet to see the beautiful courteney cox....

xin_5904040316384752772337.jpg

Errr,you should be,I am offensive! B)

In your life,you will have others,(warranted or not),say worse! But I meant it in a good way,as wenches and wrenches are always good! :) Ya never know when you need one. B)

You kind of got me when you met Robert,....great story,,.....you wench! :thumbsup::hysterical:

KB

My dream queen, Sharon Tate. Because she has the mystical, dream like quality to her

sharon04Tate.jpg

sharon06Tate-2.jpg

tate.jpg

highschoolsenior.jpg

SharonTate-9.jpg

One of heaven's loveliest angels was returned that untimely night :)

:D:D:D:D;););) UNdoubtedly a beautiful woman!!! What do you think of her relationship with Roman? An awkward couple in my op.......but who wasn't way back then!! :P:P

Edited by dragster

Dragster, I really didn't know what to think of Sharon and Roman's relationship. I mean I read all the anecdotes of how Roman used to push her into pools and criticize her for her opinion. But I mean, if it is true, I am amazed at how she put up with it.

But you can just tell, that despite the fact of how Roman treated her, he did truly love her. He didn't realize how much until she was gone. He personally said his one deepest regret is not being able to protect her, and he did dedicate his next movie to her.

I think his life truly got f*cked up after Sharon's death

And drag, thanks for voicing your opinion, I truly appreciate it.