What Zeppelin Memorabilia do you Collect?

I see there is a set of 1974 promotional Swan Song/Atlantic buckles on eBay.I have never seen them before,but I'm quite interested.Anyone have any input?Any help would be greatly appreciated.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Promotional-1974-Swan-Song-Atlantic-Led-Zeppelin-Buckle-Pacifica-Jimmy-Page-Belt-/280798684268?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4160e7e46c

Edited by blitz

This stuff is great! Just an FYI to anyone interested collecting tickets from Zeppelin shows: this website has the original printed tickets for the 1980 Chicago Stadium show that was cancelled (due to Bonham's death). They are framed with a certificate of authenticity, and look pretty cool. You can get a single ticket or a set of 4

http://chicagocollec...ket-certificate

post-18851-0-88597900-1325802277.jpg

If anyone wants to make me a (sensible) offer on this I may be interested so please PM me.

Hey Knebby,

Just joined and saw your message. First, I'd keep it if I was you. That's a very cool and unique item. If you do decide to sell, I know some big name Led Zep collectors (besides me!) that I can put you in touch with. All the best!

To everyone else, great stuff you have posted. I'll try to put up some of my fun stuff soon for you all to enjoy!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a copy of Led Zeppelin III on vinyl. Inscribed on the groove-less center part is " So mote be it." and then (1) one inscribed on the same side.. Does anyone know how much this first pressing is worth? I believe and I could be terribly wrong that this maybe the first copy of the firs U.S pressing ..... just a guess ..... if anyone has any info on this please let me know.

I have a copy of Led Zeppelin III on vinyl. Inscribed on the groove-less center part is " So mote be it." and then (1) one inscribed on the same side.. Does anyone know how much this first pressing is worth? I believe and I could be terribly wrong that this maybe the first copy of the firs U.S pressing ..... just a guess ..... if anyone has any info on this please let me know.

Only first pressings had the inscription and if the matrix # starts with SD it's a US pressing. Worth about $75.00 in EX/MT condition.

Hello, New here, first post. Huge zep fan since i was little. Collect anything i find interesting from the 70's. I have a page on facebook if anyone is interested on looking at my collection just type in "Scott Bakers Led Zeppelin Page" Enjoy.

Edited by towtf

I collect books about LZ. I could read them for the rest of my life and still look for more.

Nice hobby. Since 3 years, I also collect the books. Most of them are affordable and it´s nice to see the postman several times a week. Do you have a list of your collection? Perhaps, I can find some books I don´t know about.

I composed my books here with some infos and photos.

Actually, no songbooks or tourbooks are listed

http://wiki.friendso...e=Bibliographie

Edited by No_Quarter92

Mine is a pretty basic collection, I have two T-shirts (bought in the early 70's, I have a scrap book with concert reviews from Sounds Disc MM NME all that I collected myself at the time I have this awful 8 page program which just has LED ZEPPELIN on the outside and crappy black and white pictures on the inside, I have the three ticket stubs from the concerts I saw 2 at Liverpool (Stadium and Empire) and one from Earls Court of which I still have theprogramme from that one which isn't bad seeings as I hitch-hiked from London To Liverpool after the concert, it took almost a day, but I managed to keep the programme intact, on that day I took 35 photos of the concert and my mate took one of me outside Earls Court (Which one of my ex's snaffled, and yes you've guessed it all the ones I took on this crappy Zenith SLR inside the arena never turned out as the camera couldn't cope with the conditions indoors, but some of the articles in my scrapbook are pretty good, a bit yellow now. It ends with an article in the Daily Star stating that due to the death of Bonzo, that Led Zeppelin were no more.R.I.P.

It's all in a scrapbook I compilled along with the free poster I got when I sent off my sisters ticket stub.....Love to, but I haven,t got a clue how to even start, I'm not very IT literate.....Just checked my scrapbook and there is a space where the 71 stub was , I took it into work a few years ago and some bastard in the Home Office who shall remain unnamed (he knows who he is) must have nicked it, he was saying that he was too young at the time and I was naive enough to leave it with him for a couple of hours, its only last night when I was looking through the scrapbook that I noticed it had gone......gutted.lots of other interesting stuff in it though all original and collected by myself at the time, here is a list of contents:

Programme from Liverpool

Programme from Earls court

One ticket stub from Liverpool

One ticket stub from Earls Court Sat 24 May 1975 price £1.00

Application for free poster to be sent to Peter Grant 157 Oxford Street London W1

Free cardboard poster approx A4 size, 4 seperate photos

Articles:

It's only may but it's the years best, The forgotten giants,Frying tonight, Potato Plant

John Bonham -The zap in Zep, Zeppelin to be treated to a party - Texas style

Zeppelin set for biggest ever UK tour, Page hurts hand-but how?

Led the good times roll, Zeppelin live in LA, Zeppelin more solid than ever,

Zeppelin British tour - Tickets pegged at £1, Live in Newcastle report

Plant life (interview), Ex cog turns on the magic, Zeppelin on tour, 2 HOTH reviews (both crap i might add)

Vive le Zeppelin - Led men devastate Paris, Jimmy Page interview,

Robert Plant - When we,ve got something to say we say it, Jimmy Page the mild barbarian

Zapping with Zep, Zep in U.S. - biggest ever crowd, Whole lotta Led in the Deep South

Jet set Zep, Advert for HOTH from M.M. 7 April 1973 fullpage poster (man with head between two railway truck couplings)

Robert Plant - the gallant film star, Zeppelin - just as they were are and will be - just the best

Daily Star 5 December 1980 - A rock era ends as Zeppelin split up.

• 1 month later...

Yes it was. Fortunately I signed on early got a reduced rate, the number I wanted and could make the payments over three months. It is so beautiful, if your ever in Des Moines, Iowa Id be happy to share it with you. biggrin.gif

Hello ZoSo1960--I would suspect that you and I are the only people in DSM,IA to own Jimmy's book!

That's some amazing vinyl in that collection. Just imagine the value of those records....do/have you listened to them?

Someone mentioned colored vinyl so I thought I'd post a reference. I haven't played any of my vinyl bootlegs in nearly twenty years.

They've literally been stored untouched and unplayed since the first Page/Plant tour. I always meant to get them as well as all of my vinyl radio programs transferred to cdr but never got around to it. Most vinyl bootleg recordings are circulating on cd by now anyway

so there's little motivation to do so.

I just saw one of those film can ones on ebay after having seen it for the first time here, that set looks really cool. Do you happen to remember what is on that one? I'm slowly trying to build a vinyl Zeppelin bootleg archive to listen to. Even if they are already transferred to digital, there's just something different about hearing them on vinyl.

Anyway, Zeppelin memorabilia I collect? My latest acquisition is a Led Zeppelin I picture disc. I overpaid by about 30%...but I wanted it. Sound quality is a little below average, but I still like it anyway.

Records_Led_Zeppelin_1_-_Picture_Disc_LP.jpg