What Zeppelin Memorabilia do you Collect?

Been collecting zep vinyl for quite some years,

here are some of these records:

PICT0127.jpg

and of course the ultimate O2 souvenir....

Great collection! I have several of the bootleg albums in your middle photo (right now they're in storage right now in my in-laws attic). I remember that the paper labels that were glued onto the sleeve looked like they had been photocopied and the vinyl was heavier than my non-bootleg LZ albums.

Edited by MadScreamingGallery

• 2 weeks later...
Just wondered if many people collected stuff? I collect Programs, Key rings, Badges, Cuff links and Bootlegs and other stuff. If so whats your prized possession as well?

My prized one is my Original 75 Earls Court Program that my Sister gave me that was my Late Brother-in-Laws.

WOW! I own so much Memorabilia that I wouldn't know where to begin. I did not see the 75 Tour but I did manage to purchase the 75 U.S. Tour program. I also managed to purchase the 77 U.S. Tour program after attending two ZEPPELIN shows. I attended both the 23 June 1977 at the Forum in L.A. and 23 July 1977 at the Oakland Coliseum in Oakland, California. I own both ticket stubs proudly to this day. I managed to purchase the KNEBWORTH 79 Program but it wasn't cheap to say the least. I own excellent picture and sound quality of KNEBWORTH 4 August 1979, KNEBWORTH 11 August 1979, EARL'S COURT 24 May 1975, EARL'S COURT 25 May 1975 and SEATTLE KINGDOME 17 July 1977 on DVD. I purchased ZEPPELIN'S recent reunion on DVD by Third Eye Productions from 10 December 2007 at the 02 Arena in London. Considering that it was recorded from the audience, the footage was not bad at all. As for Vinyl, I am the original owner of LED ZEPPELIN II that was released in the ORIGINAL MASTER RECORDING series by Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab. You have to hear it to believe it. Like I said, I have numerous collectibles on ZEPPELIN as well as many other great legendary bands that I would not know where to begin. ROCK ON!

• 7 months later...

I am not sure I would call myself a collector of Zep memorabilia. I am not interested in T-shirts at all, and not really posters either - wouldn't put them up on my walls if I had them anyway, with two possible exceptions, because I would like to get the two promos for Houses of the Holy, and the 1980 European tour poster. I have somehow managed to lose quite a few things I used to have, newspaper clippings, magazines, badges, and yes, my old posters. I used to have two big posters of LZ and one of Queen on my walls when I was a teenager.

But I do have a few things related to the band. Of course I have all their albums, and both the 4CD collection from 1990 and the 2CD collection from a couple of years later, Mothership, etc. I have all their solo efforts (only recently got some of them), about 80 bootlegged LZ gigs, plus two 5CD bootleg compilations in boxed sets, 15 DVD titles, approx. 120 mags, approx. 45 books, the Earl's Court program and the Outrider tour program. Still have my old VHS copy of TSRTS. I have 10 bootlegged gigs from the Outrider tour as well, and many other solo bootlegs, Firm bootlegs, etc. That's about it, folks - don't go around calling a moderately interested person like me a Zep fanatic. :D

Here are some of the rarer books:

CircusPaperback.jpg

Lszl.jpg

TheSingles.jpg

Edited by Otto Masson

I've got all sorts of items like everyone else. Shirts, bootleg vinyl, bootleg cd's, dvd's, magazine's etc. Here's a couple of shots of a couple of items I own.

Original artwork for the 45 Pink & Black single:

RP4cc.JPG

The artwork is now under protective conservation glass, as is this autographed ITTOD album:

AR5.JPG

The finished area of my basement has a Zep section and the walls have framed ITTOD ads. I have a display cabinet and rotate items. Currently in the cabinet is the original performance contract signed by Peter Grant for the Farx 1969 show, the withdrawn German 1st & 2nd, the First Cuts VHS, the ITTOD store counter display, and some other items such an unused Chicago '77 concert ticket for the date when Jimmy dressed in the Stormtrooper outfit, Jason Bonham's autograph, first Zeppelin bootleg cd (according to Robert Godwin). I try not to clutter it up as it detracts from the eyes focusing on key pieces. Plus two of the shelves have Star Wars prototypes. Here's a shot of the cabinet:

cab1cc.JPG

You get the idea! :D I'll try to post more images some other time. B)

Robert

Still outstanding in their field after all these years ( get it :P ).

But Steve, according to this:

Hawkeye69covercc.JPG

Zeppelin was not a big name (at least in '69) :D

Hawkeye69dcc.JPG

Hawkeye69bcc.JPG

Love the tapestry! This byline goes down like a lead balloon along the lines of the Dewey defeats Truman error (at least looking back now). :slapface: Steve I'm guessing with a high percentage rate (basically 100%) that you own an example of the Iowa Hawkeye's '69 yearbook? For a mystery question who created the tapestry and was it utilized on other stops during the tour? I'll have to hunt the database and check the images. This paper memorabilia has to be one of the odder Led Zeppelin related items in my collection.

Robert

Rare albums

LittleGamesPagealbum.jpg

Anyone know how rare the early works Jimmy album is? I have it. Got it in a record shop for about £2.

I own the turquoise lettering first pressing of the first LP, as well as the more commonly seen orange lettered one. I have all the albums on vinyl - save Coda - as well as two singles, the Japanese edition of Immigrant Song/Hey, Hey What Can I Do? and the British edition of Trampled Underfoot/Black Country Woman. I have about 26 bootlegs, a few t-shirts, a couple of books and DVD's and not much else.

Edited by longdistancewinner

• 1 month later...

I'd be very interested in any feedback on an item that my friend is about to put up for sale on EBay. It's a pair of jeans signed in 1980 by John Bonham. Here's a couple of pics.

Bonzojeans001.jpg

Bonzojeans004.jpg

Obviously, they wouldn't really be wearable - they are a very small female-sized pair of Levi's, very worn and patched on the rear. They are a collector's item. There is ample evidence of their authenticity.

Any feedback at all would be nice - and anyone with a genuine interest or offer can be connected with the seller under the right circumstances.

Cheers.

I'd be very interested in any feedback on an item that my friend is about to put up for sale on EBay. It's a pair of jeans signed in 1980 by John Bonham. Here's a couple of pics.

Bonzojeans001.jpg

Bonzojeans004.jpg

Obviously, they wouldn't really be wearable - they are a very small female-sized pair of Levi's, very worn and patched on the rear. They are a collector's item. There is ample evidence of their authenticity.

Any feedback at all would be nice - and anyone with a genuine interest or offer can be connected with the seller under the right circumstances.

Cheers.

I don't see why your friend shouldn't get enough decent interest in the pair - they look like a fabulous piece of memorabilia (would they be classed as that?) for any Zeppelin fan. Whether or not your friend knew that they'd sell them in the future, they've obviously kept them in good nick, and John's signature is amazingly clear - despite the time since. I think it adds a lot more credibility and authenticity when the signature is on clothing - you couldn't really get away with forging something like this, especially if you were to wear it a lot.

Obviously, there's added poignancy with the year, so I reckon, with the die-hard Zeppelin fans, that that could be a clencher.

I wish your mate the best of luck. I hope they do well :)

Bonzojeans001.jpg

Bonzojeans004.jpg

Cheers.

What a great piece of LZ/Bonham memorabilia, Kneb. It will be interesting to see what they fetch. I'm sure their uniqueness will bump the price up :)