Some new wallpapers for Rob and Jimmy lovers!

Spacewoman

The yellow one is so inspiring!!! You are great! :)

Oh, thanks very much, Lizzy :thanku:

Jimmy is a Legend has some computer problems, so she asked me to post pics of her room and her desktop decorated with my posters :) . Thank you very much for this honor- so I can see my work is useful a little :D

DSC00261.jpg

DSC00264-1.jpg

:thanku:

Oh, thanks very much, Lizzy :thanku:

Jimmy is a Legend has some computer problems, so she asked me to post pics of her room and her desktop decorated with my posters :) . Thank you very much for this honor- so I can see my work is useful a little :D

DSC00261.jpg

DSC00264-1.jpg

God it's so wired seeing my computer like that, on a computer screen (if that makes sence), i mean like not infront of me and being used for typing and other stuff that it

does.

why did i choose pink as my colour :unsure::(

anyway

:thanku: for posting the pics for me!,I always have problems with my computer,i think it's trying to rebel against me :lol:

oh and have changed my screen to the "prince of darkness" one

hopefully i will be having sweet dreams of him, and i love your avitar pic...

• 3 weeks later...
:thanku: I've nabbed this one Spacewoman. I LOVE it :D

I'd love for you to do a Jason/Bonzo one for me some time, when you have a spare moment...your work really is brilliant.

:thanku: very much!

I must only download some nice Jason and Bonzo pics and I will make it! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Of course- here is Stairway to heaven with Jimmy! :)

StairwaytoheavenwithJimmy.jpg

Oh wow! So beautiful! you have him in '73 AND '75...and i never knew how much blue complimemted him...... :wub:

Your wallpapers make me more and more in love with him everyday!

In fact i am taking them to Italy with me coz i am going to be away again and i already had to manage a week without so how could i manage 2! I will have sweet dreams wherever i go.

thanks babe! hey have you thought of doing one with pics of jimmy as he is today? there are lots of hot ones around, id love to see one of those!

Or with pics from the Outrider-No Quarter period of the '80/'90's when he was equally adorable? I think I love this new one even more---if that's possible. It's makes me want to faint, it's so hot! There certainly is no one like him!

Archived