Some new wallpapers for Rob and Jimmy lovers!

Spacewoman

Spacewoman I need you as a tutor with Photoshop. You are so talented.

:thanku: so much!

But I have no Photoshop- you will not believe, but I´m using two programmes, which I have downloaded for free from the net- "Photo Filtre" and "GIMP".

Photoshop is available in our country, but it is very expensive for me... those two programmes are cool too. I didn´t have the possibility to work with it yet- is it good? Sometimes I think I should download some new programme for new effects- I will check it out.

Thank you once more for your nice words! :)

:thanku: so much!

But I have no Photoshop- you will not believe, but I´m using two programmes, which I have downloaded for free from the net- "Photo Filtre" and "GIMP".

Photoshop is available in our country, but it is very expensive for me... those two programmes are cool too. I didn´t have the possibility to work with it yet- is it good? Sometimes I think I should download some new programme for new effects- I will check it out.

Thank you once more for your nice words! :)

I checked the programs that you are using and they don't seem much different than Photoshop although I have not worked with those as of yet.

I have been stumbling my way around in Photoshop with little success. :( I check out various tutorials on the web and use the trial and error method of creating. Usually more error than anything else.

The nice thing about Photoshop is that there are thousands of free downloadable brushes to choose from. :thumbsup:

Please keep up the artistic work. You inspire me to refine my (lack of) skills. Feel free to PM me and we can discuss techniques. :wave:

I checked the programs that you are using and they don't seem much different than Photoshop although I have not worked with those as of yet.

I have been stumbling my way around in Photoshop with little success. :( I check out various tutorials on the web and use the trial and error method of creating. Usually more error than anything else.

The nice thing about Photoshop is that there are thousands of free downloadable brushes to choose from. :thumbsup:

Please keep up the artistic work. You inspire me to refine my (lack of) skills. Feel free to PM me and we can discuss techniques. :wave:

Yes,of course, we can discuss anytime! I was also trying and trying ... when I see my first works I must laugh... but when you will keep on trying, you will certainly do a great job! You must also post something :)

Here one from me, which I have made today

Angelofmusic.jpg

Yes,of course, we can discuss anytime! I was also trying and trying ... when I see my first works I must laugh... but when you will keep on trying, you will certainly do a great job! You must also post something :)

Angelofmusic.jpg

Oh my God!!!!!!!! I love this!!!!! He is our angel!!

Angelofmusic.jpg

I love these, esp the first one...Oh he's such an angel :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
Everytime I see a new pic , I become an inspiration- now it is the floral shirt :wub:

Pageyangel.jpg

i just want to say that all the wallpapers are amazing, each one is special and really shows the mystery of our sweet Pagey... thanks :) , you are very talented... plus you inspired me to do some of my own if i succeed i will post them here :) .

• 2 weeks later...
:yay: :yay: More wallpapers!!!

Everytime you make more it makes my life harder to choose one for my computer, I end up changing them every week :lol:

I love these!

I love all your wallpapers

You're a rock on Pagette!!!

Thank you so much! :thanku:

And I will keep them coming! I didn´t say my last word yet :D :D :D

Pagey is a neverending inspiration :wub:

Archived