Some new wallpapers for Rob and Jimmy lovers!

Spacewoman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
After a long time I made some new... :)

One in the famous shirt :)

rainbowwater.jpg

and a dark angel- mysterious and enigmatic

DarkAngelPageyinbluemen.jpg

:yay: Renata I LOVE LOVE LOVE these so so so much.

OMG OMG OMG THE SHIRT *screams* YOU HAVE ONE WITH THE SHIRT!!!!

That is gonna be staying on my computer for a long long long time....Amazing job :thumbsup:

Thank You!

:yay: Renata I LOVE LOVE LOVE these so so so much.

OMG OMG OMG THE SHIRT *screams* YOU HAVE ONE WITH THE SHIRT!!!!

That is gonna be staying on my computer for a long long long time....Amazing job :thumbsup:

Thank You!

Thank you very much! :thanku:

I´m glad you like it- oh Jimmy in that shirt is so alluring... I love his sweaty chesthair *melts and drools* . I simply had to make a wallpaper with that shirt!

Can he be hotter than this? :faint1:

I´m glad you like it- oh Jimmy in that shirt is so alluring... I love his sweaty chesthair *melts and drools* . I simply had to make a wallpaper with that shirt!

Can he be hotter than this? :faint1:

....BUT, we don't mind you trying...now, do we?........... :wub: :wub:

After a long time I made some new... :)

One in the famous shirt :)

rainbowwater.jpg

and a dark angel- mysterious and enigmatic

Oh Renata, I love this too!!!!! I screamed when I saw it!!! The other one is wonderful as well.

All these are great :hurrah: When I stay any longer on this thread, I'll forget my Robert-obsession and turn a Pagerette :o

And this is really possible, because exactly the same thing happened to me :D

( I was Robette at first and then after going through the "Hot pics of Jimmy "thread I converted into a Pagette! :wub: )

And in the end a little commercial :D

It could be a little for Jack Daniels or for Gibson guitars or maybe also for Jimmy!

In any case- if I would unhappily lose my job in the laboratory, I could try my luck in the promotion :lol: :lol:

Tasteofthelegend.jpg

P.S. Those writings on the wall are messages from groupies, written with a lipstick :D

It could be a little for Jack Daniels or for Gibson guitars or maybe also for Jimmy!

In any case- if I would unhappily lose my job in the laboratory, I could try my luck in the promotion :lol: :lol:

Tasteofthelegend.jpg

P.S. Those writings on the wall are messages from groupies, written with a lipstick :D

I love them all, but this was so just delightfully naughty!

• 3 weeks later...
I love them all, but this was so just delightfully naughty!

Thank you! :thanku:

I have made this one yesterday, because I have realized that I have never made a graphics with this famous shirt. This is a little symbolic- Jimmy near the river with the swans- like the Swan song...

And they turn later into angels or Jimmy´s Muses, who are surrounding him, while he is lost in music and in his dreams. They are giving him inspiration and they are admiring him at the same time and they are listening to his playing. I imagine always that those were Jimmy´s feelings and imaginations while he was creating new songs.

AngelwithAngels.jpg

Tasteofthelegend.jpg

The wallpapers are awesome!! :D

I confess. I wrote the "I heart J.P." on the wall in lipstick, and it's all true. There's my first initial to prove it... ;)

Archived