jimmy aand jimena

jimmypage.jpg

It's amazing who you can pull when you're a rock star ;)

How many 60 year old milkmen or taxi drivers do you know with wives like that?

:lol: and if there were any, they would be dubbed as cradle robber... :rolleyes:

jimmypage.jpg

Well she's certainly very pretty.

It's amazing who you can pull when you're a rock star ;)

How many 60 year old milkmen or taxi drivers do you know with wives like that?

imo he didnt "pull" her because he is a rock star. she fell in love with him because of the beautiful man that he is. and cos hes damn hot! he could get almost any woman in the world. and i think she looks stunning. they make a lovely couple.

imo he didnt "pull" her because he is a rock star. she fell in love with him because of the beautiful man that he is. and cos hes damn hot! he could get almost any woman in the world. and i think she looks stunning. they make a lovely couple.

So true - and he is beautiful both inside and out!!!!

About the scantly dressed girl who opened the door for Robert when he first came to Pangbourne, he once stated in another interview that she was part of a group called "The midnight trippers".

so that may help figure who she was...to some extant.

About the scantly dressed girl who opened the door for Robert when he first came to Pangbourne, he once stated in another interview that she was part of a group called "The midnight trippers".

so that may help figure who she was...to some extant.

From what I understand, she was part of Dr John's entourage (not entirely clear how, though).

111555_large.jpg

86228_large.jpg

209109_large.jpg

144212_large.jpg

144201_large.jpg

Jimena looks really young and pretty!(maybe this photo was taken in 2002)

But I always felt the doubt whether Jimmy had really won Charlotte's mind.

She did not seem to be so crazy about him though she gave birth to his daughter.

All of Jimmy's women excluding her have not associated with wonderful men who exceed Jimmy. But Charlotte had a relationship with''Guitar God'' Eric Clapton (and George Harrison too?) for years before Jimmy. I often heard Jimmy had some private problems till about middle of the 70's. What problems?

Of course I'm glad he is happy with his young family now,but I have still had the keen interest in those days too. Because I guess that they were one of the most beautiful couples in rock music scene of 70's.

Hello Led Zeppelin fans! this is my first post and I just want to tell everyone about what a wonderful person Jimena Page is. She has dedicated her life to helping impoverished women and children of Brazil. You can google TaskBrazil or ABC Trust to see the websites and all the work she is a part of, and also how Jimmy has contributed as well. it seems like these two awesome people met by accident, with such different backgrounds and life journeys but yet are so perfect for each other.

thanks for that^^ do you know jimena? or perhaps belong to the abc organisation? i just know ( feel ) that she is an awesome woman.........why else would the most wonderful man in the world be with her?????????? :D

I dont know her, but when i found out jimmy was involved with this charity, I wanted to learn about it.,( Im always interested how and if our faves give back) and then i learned about her. i cant say enough about her, the world is better because of people like her. i guess you could say I'm a big fan of her as well, and this charity does alot of good work. Check out the website and see, you will be touched, I guarantee.

Oh please.... :P

If he was just some average bum running the fish and chip shop down the road, you wouldn't even look twice at him!

If he was just some average bum running the fish and chip shop down the road, you wouldn't even look twice at him!

hes not the average guy, in any respect. hes jimmy page. he could never be anything else, nothing other than who he is. its rediculous to say "what if......."it just cant happen. he IS jimmy page, as you are you and i am me. what im trying to say is, its not just his looks that drives us to love him, its HIM. get it?

hes not the average guy, in any respect. hes jimmy page. he could never be anything else, nothing other than who he is. its rediculous to say "what if......."it just cant happen. he IS jimmy page, as you are you and i am me. what im trying to say is, its not just his looks that drives us to love him, its HIM. get it?

What I get is that fame, money, rock and roll chic can go a long to way to enhancing a person's level of attractiveness ;)

I have never understood this kind of argument. He clearly ISN'T the average bum, but it isn't just about his looks - its his personality and lifestyle which also attracts people to him.

A bum at the local fish and chip shop would clearly not have the same talent, drive, aura, personality, friends and lifestyle- etc etc - all of which make up part of a relationship - so of course he would not be as attractive.

I have never understood this kind of argument. He clearly ISN'T the average bum, but it isn't just about his looks - its his personality and lifestyle which also attracts people to him.

A bum at the local fish and chip shop would clearly not have the same talent, drive, aura, personality, friends and lifestyle- etc etc - all of which make up part of a relationship - so of course he would not be as attractive.

I'll get back to you after I check out the fish and chips shop. Who knows? :lol:

Wait, I don't know of any fish and chips shops around here....fuck it, then. JP, and his bum, have had a lot of exposure over the decades, lucky for us!

oops, I mean, his bum in pictures....with pants on. That's all I know. Okay, bye.

Jimmy & Charlotte? Is it really her?

i178802483_19807_3-1.jpg

That's my scan ( sorry Otto) from an article about Jimmy's divorce from Patricia, and the paper titled the pic as Patricia, but it plainly isn't her. Tho it's an odd pic, the general consesus from the dating of the pic is that it is Charlotte - it does look like her when you look at the recent pic of her at Scarlett;s exhibition.

That's my scan ( sorry Otto)

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

For the benefit of those who have no idea why Knebby says that: Not only did I not scan that picture, I never claimed to have scanned it, and I have never even posted it.

Interesting that you should want people to think otherwise, Knebby.

Archived