what is the best audio recording of the O2 show

how about this one?

O2 LP

e577_1.JPG

This is the most idiotically priced bootleg I have ever seen.......call the spirit of Peter Grant please to kick this seller's ass!

(postscriptum: since Grant's spirit could not be evoked by some sinister rites described on page 476 of the Necronomicon I reported this hypermoron to ebay myself......I have nothing against bootlegs but I hate people who try to rip off fans. The seller should be forced to ram this record up his holio )

This is the most idiotically priced bootleg I have ever seen.......call the spirit of Peter Grant please to kick this seller's ass!

(postscriptum: since Grant's spirit could not be evoked by some sinister rites described on page 476 of the Necronomicon I reported this hypermoron to ebay myself......I have nothing against bootlegs but I hate people who try to rip off fans. The seller should be forced to ram this record up his holio )

Good job. I hate scumbags like this ripping people off. I just hope no one in their right mind would buy crap like this. Considering you can get better sounding copies for free on various sites.

Sure the packaging is nice, but it certainly isn't worth that kind of money, just for a bootleg recording. I'll skip it.

As much as I hate scumsucking bootleggers trying to sell this stuff I personally believe that the buyer deserve what they get. And here is my reason...

With today's technology and online resources available, there is no reason for someone to have to buy this stuff to hear LZ bootlegs. Thanks to all the great people who file share and upload on various sites FOR FREE. When I dl something I always write a small note of thanks to show how much I appreciate their efforts to share (and in the case of torrents, I also seed to help the dl community). I don't have problems with someone paying a few dollars to cover shipping cost if cdr trading by mail or to help keep an upload site going.

HOWEVER, if a person wants to have a hard copy or whatever.... then they have to accept the selling price. But like I said, why would anyone pay these days with the amount of dl site available.

That's just my opinion.

i was wondering about the sound quality on the LP. Seller claims better than what's out there sound quality.

That's what pissed me off most......I have the non-picture disk version of that album (which sounds better than a pic disk to begin with).

The quality is not bad, but it is just the vinyl version of the first source of that show.

The Ebay seller is also a big liar by claiming this to be a promotional record......to promote what???? The next Zeppelin tour?

That's what pissed me off most......I have the non-picture disk version of that album (which sounds better than a pic disk to begin with).

The quality is not bad, but it is just the vinyl version of the first source of that show.

The Ebay seller is also a big liar by claiming this to be a promotional record......to promote what???? The next Zeppelin tour?

The "Clay" version shook down first over here. Feel free to describe the audio source and sound quality of the LP you have, if you like.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

So is a C.D. /album of the 02 show ever gonna be released? That would make be very happy.

So is a C.D. /album of the 02 show ever gonna be released? That would make be very happy.

I think it is being released officially next Month and being called, Celebration Day in multiple formats. ;):bubble:

• 3 months later...

Got the most recent list, all thanks to Furtra (and DJ Davesnotear)

Heres the latest list of Audio and Video(Updated 12/11/08)...any additions greatly appreciated:

IMHO I would rate them as follows:

AUDIO:

1. Per Schoeps Mk41 "Remastered"

2. 5+4 At The O2 DTS Mix {{5 Source DTS Mix}}

3. 5+4 At The O2 Stereo Mix {{5 Source Stereo Mix}}

4. Clay AT 831 HRTF "Mastered" Version

5. Per Schoeps Mk41

6. Third Eye Audio Source(Marantz PDM660 & Neumann KM184's)

7. DTS 5.1 Surround Version(Matrix of 5+14+18)

8. 1 year aniversary 2 source mix(Matrix of 13+16)

9. Clay AT 831 HRTF "Raw" Version

10. JCE Cardoid SP-CMC-20 "We Did It"

11. Three Souce Mixdown(2 Channel Stereo Matrix of 5+14+18)

12. Falo(Matrix of 5+19)

13. Wendy label: "Legendary Reunion 2007"(unknown source)

14. Clay AT 831 HRTF EQ'd Version

15 Tarantura label: "For Your Life/Legendary Legend" (Trainspotter Source-EQ'd)

16. Trainspotter Sony ECM-717

17. Randy B Matrix of 18+19

18. Slowburn DPA 4061

19. Maia Sony ECM-719

20. Storm London-Beelzbub Label(Supposed Master Audience from First Row)

Can not rate the following as I havent heard them other than samples:

a. Beat Shot label: "The Verdict" (unknown source)

b. Per Schoeps Mk41+Clay Matrix(Remastered Clay version and the 'normal' / 'raw' Schoeps version.)

c. Genuine Masters DVD-A(Jules McTrainspotter source-re-mastered and the video is a photo montage)

So far have heard only samples of "b"...not enough to put on list yet but hoping the whole thing will be released here on Dime soon...here is a quote from the person who made this Matrix: eazy1979

"Guys, for my own pleasure, I've remastered 2 source's (SCHOEPS and CLAY), and made a matrix out of them

But please note (especially the tapers) this was just made for me, myself and I, not to make any benefit of it..."

VIDEO:

1. Four Eyes NTSC 16:9 {ALL SOURCES}Four Camera Source Mix Plus 3 Audio Choices - DD 5.1 And Stereo

2. "KATZEYE":Resynched Third Eye Video-(2) Disc Version,Reauthored with Banned Audio removed.

3. "Third Eye Dual Layer NTSC DVD"(LPCM audio was taped with a pair of Neumann KM184s using a Marantz PDM660)-Audio-Video "Synch Issues"(Note...Banned from Dime for containing Officialy released audio tracks)

4. "Per/IanA MIX Fixed"(Per Audio/IanA Video)

5. "IanA Version"

6. "Live from the 403"(Smagin Source)

7. "BBC News"

So far I beleive there are now 23 total Audio versions and 7 Video versions circulating...Id like to see a definitive list so anyone who has more versions to add to my list please do...

Hope my list doesn't offend anyone...I actually generated it in response to a request I was PM'd by someone who didnt have a lot of share ratio to spare and wanted an idea of what I thought of the Various Versions considering I went to the show...

I am not intending in any way with this list to put down any of the efforts of the tapers who took the time and effort and risk to their equipment to tape this show and share with everyone...

futura

where can i get some of these??

Archived