rumors

zetty twine

I feel you......I hear things all the time, but until it comes from Zeppelin themeselves, I will not believe it. I love to speculate, and dream, but sometimes the rumors give me a false sense of hope. Either way, I just hope the concert goes well for them and the fans who go are satisfied, and they are satisfied with their performance. :thumbsup:

people should read people instead of reading about people. if you've seen the recent

bbc interview with page, you seen a man who seems very elated about this upcoming

show, not someone frightened to death and trying to conceal a disaster. you see the same thing in jason's recent interviews. tabloids know how huge the story of the reunion show is and how many people are interested in it. they hope those people will be compelled to by their publications with stories of zeppelin tragedies written across them. it's similar to what they dealt with back in the day. the band doesn't talk to these people and give interviews. so they make stuff up and fabricate something to sell.

it's funny even in the bbc interview the interviewer was trying her best to catch page off guard trying her hardest to dig up some sordid details of decadence and "troubles".

the band was asked to do a short set , the band decided due to the positive outcome of rehearsals to do a full concert. what more needs to be said about how these guys are

getting on?

people should read people instead of reading about people. if you've seen the recent

bbc interview with page, you seen a man who seems very elated about this upcoming

show, not someone frightened to death and trying to conceal a disaster. you see the same thing in jason's recent interviews. tabloids know how huge the story of the reunion show is and how many people are interested in it. they hope those people will be compelled to by their publications with stories of zeppelin tragedies written across them. it's similar to what they dealt with back in the day. the band doesn't talk to these people and give interviews. so they make stuff up and fabricate something to sell.

it's funny even in the bbc interview the interviewer was trying her best to catch page off guard trying her hardest to dig up some sordid details of decadence and "troubles".

the band was asked to do a short set , the band decided due to the positive outcome of rehearsals to do a full concert. what more needs to be said about how these guys are

getting on?

hell yeaH!!!!

Archived