What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

Jahfin

I think they will, this tour's gonna be really big. Where are you from?

Hahaha :lol:

I live in Orlando, FL - I hope you are right. I can't imagine they plan a World tour with only 2 US dates.

Plus I just found out that King Diamond has a herniated disc so his 2008 tour is cancelled which crushes me. I can't even describe how disappointed that makes me.

I am going to see them at the NIA Birmingham on the 8th Dec. I saw them earlier this year too at Llandudno and they were extremely good.

The support for the winter tour are Cherry Ghost whom I am looking forward to see very much, their first album is stunning.

I'm just seeing little ol' led zeppelin on the 10th. Should be alright. Never really listened to much of their stuff, but tickets were cheap and readily available, so why not eh?

Just got confirmation to see John Fogarty this next Wednesday at the historic Ryman Auditorium,, replete with church pews :lol:......this came out of the blue and a new friendship has been made !

In 2004 R.E.M. skipped NC for the first time in their entire touring history so they could take part in the Vote for Change Tour so it meant hitting the road to catch a couple of shows. The first was at the Ryman, the second at Gwinnett Arena outside of Atlanta. The Ryman was the superior of the two mainly because of the intimacy of that venue. I even picked up a rare Hatch print at the show that night.

REM.jpg

As I said in an earlier post I am Going to see Whole lotta led this thurs with mates, when they last spoke to me I wasn't off to see Zep 4 days later..But I am really excited to tell them that I am now !! They just will not believe me :) as last mon they new that I was just going up to stand outside the arena !!

Hey that should be good, I saw them in 1988 at Donington Rock Festival ! they were good, I like symphony of destruction !! :)

Oh my god, that's my favourite song too! :) I hope they'll play that. And I will DIE if they play Go To Hell.. the first Megadeth song I ever heard.. it freakin' kicks ass!

Oh my god, that's my favourite song too! :) I hope they'll play that. And I will DIE if they play Go To Hell.. the first Megadeth song I ever heard.. it freakin' kicks ass!

I actually prefer them to Metallica although Master of Puppets is as you so eloquently put it...freakin Kicks ass :) . I l like Skin'o' my teeth too from the SoD album !! Enjoy the Megadeth gig and I hope they play your fave song!!

Oh and where you seeing them ??

Edited by leddy

The UEA! That's why it's especially exciting (Aside from the fact they are one of my newest favourite bands, and yeah, I think I prefer them to Metallica too) is cuz it's such a small venue! Only about 1000 or so people! It sold out in like, a day, and apparently tix were really slow getting out, but me and my dad got them in about 2 days!!