What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

Jahfin

Sigurros should be great. I like their music. Will be curious what they're like live.

I believe you just missed them, Nine - they played at MoMA a couple of days ago.

They're indisputably a very talented band, but I've never really seen them as my cup of tea. I did go see them many years ago when they released Ágætis byrjun - and if you like that Sigurrós kind of sonic atmosphere you wouldn't have been disappointed. They do deliver live. I understand they have been changing their sound a little now, faster chord changes, more acoustic material, etc. so I'm curious. :)

Buddy Guy is a littleover a week away. Tinariwen in July.

October is going to be a busy gigging month with the following booked

Groundhogs/WishboneAsh/Focus triple bill

Stephen Stills

Dr John

Walter Trout

B)

Just added to the schedule Robert Plant 24 Sept 2008 St Louis Got tickets to the lower balcony and as soon as the 25th go on sale I will get some better ones I hope.Will attend both nights.Staying at the Marriot unless someone knows of a better more convient spot.Plan to fly in but thats still in process.

also if anyone knows of any tourist type things to do in the area let Me know plan to be there for a week or so.

Just added to the schedule Robert Plant 24 Sept 2008 St Louis Got tickets to the lower balcony and as soon as the 25th go on sale I will get some better ones I hope.Will attend both nights.Staying at the Marriot unless someone knows of a better more convient spot.Plan to fly in but thats still in process.

also if anyone knows of any tourist type things to do in the area let Me know plan to be there for a week or so.

go see the cahokia mounds on the illinois side...about 8 miles east of stl

Cahokia site map

Go to a Cards game if they're in town. Also, the Bowling Hall of Fame is lots of fun. And I quite enjoyed the Arch.

You might also be able to take a tour of the Fabulous Fox, although I don't know if they do them on show days. It's wondrous!!

Thanks everyone for the ideas I am going to check it out and plan to stop in Memphis/Clarksdale area on the way Home so I guess I will Drive instead of Fly.I decided I have Two weeks just as well make the best of it .

I am planning on seeing Uriah Heep in October. Other than that I haven't seen anyone coming worth burning the gas for.

Found one this weekend right down the road. Don't laugh but it is an openair with Manfred Mann's Earth Band on the 19th of July. Be there or be square! :hippy: