What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

Jahfin

No, I haven't! :D

You're in for an excellent show! I've seen him twice, the first time in a smallish theater and the second in festival mode at Crossroads this past summer. Either is a great way to see him...he's amazing no matter what the setting! Haha, the first time I saw him, about two years ago, he just kind of wandered off-stage in the middle of a song and showed up in the balcony to finish it off :D He's a feisty little guy and I adore him!

You're in for an excellent show! I've seen him twice, the first time in a smallish theater and the second in festival mode at Crossroads this past summer. Either is a great way to see him...he's amazing no matter what the setting! Haha, the first time I saw him, about two years ago, he just kind of wandered off-stage in the middle of a song and showed up in the balcony to finish it off :D He's a feisty little guy and I adore him!

Haha...that does sound like great fun!

It's a bit too long away for me to be really looking forward to it yet, but I'm sure it'll whizz 'round!

Katsurei 割礼 and Sakana さかな

tonight at Tokuzo, Nagoya Japan (hope that ASCAP guy doesn't read this)

The Crowes are in NZ eh? Good on'em!

And it's hard to imagine the words 'Adrian Belew' and 'Power' in the same sentence, but I'll tak e your word for it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

It won't be the next concert but a few friends are making plans for Tower Of Power's 40th aniverssary show Sept 19 in Las Vegas. I'll be going and if anyone can make it, It'll be one hell of a good time. All the Ex Members are scheduled to be there.....gonna be one hell of a funky JAM. Even if you think that this may not be your cup of tea...TOP is a band that has to be seen live. Souland R&B as you've maybe not heard before, ...and if you have.... Come and enjoy.... Peace Sister B)

Hope to swing all of these in one night:

Needham's Neighbor

Friday, February 8th

Sadlack's Heroes

Raleigh, NC

Jason Ringenberg (of Jason and the Scorchers)

w/ $2 Pistols

Berkeley Cafe

Raleigh, NC

The T's

w/ Lonely H

Slim's Downtown Distillery

Raleigh, NC

Edited by Jahfin

First gig this year is Willie Nelson in Halden, Norway... Its March5... Its me first time to see on of the Highwaymen... Its such a shame i am all broke and not able to see Kris Kristofferson in Oslo March3...

But, with so many gigs i want to attend, i got to make a list of who i want to see the most...

Next and very first concert is Robert Plant and Alison Krauss in Lousiville Kentucky on April 20!

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

I was really sceptic to it... But heard the album long after the release and it suprised me how good it is... Would love to see them in Oslo May18... Its still not sold out so i can ofc hope i am able to see them...Hope you have a great time... just make sure you post pics and a review...

Van Halen on Valentine's.

You lucky so-and-so. :thumbsup: I wish they'd come to the UK.

Smashing Pumpkins - Valentine's Night

The Black Crowes - April 9

The Long Blondes - April 14

Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - May 22

Nottingham Dot-to Dot - May 24/25

You lucky so-and-so. :thumbsup: I wish they'd come to the UK.

Smashing Pumpkins - Valentine's Night

The Black Crowes - April 9

The Long Blondes - April 14

Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - May 22

Nottingham Dot-to Dot - May 24/25

Thanks, I have been looking forward to DLR with the VH boys for a loooooong time now. Awesome picture from the O2 show :D Have you checked out the John Butler Trio? Looking at who you are going to see, they would fit into your style very well.

Peace.

"Art changes people, people change the world." - John Butler

Ok, I best whisper this.... Def Leppard/Whitesnake at Sheffield in June. I know I said in the other thread about Def Leppard not appealing to me anymore, blah, blah but I really want to see Whitesnake and I've come over all nostalgic..it's 20 years this year since I saw DL at Sheffield City Hall..and I do have some great memories of their music and what it meaned to me when I was a young lass...so, I got my ticket as an early birthday gift :D

"rush" thank's to your advice,(just fucking go ), i will be getting rush tickets. don't know who i'll see before that. there's a bunch of good shit coming. been thinking of leon redbone, lots of fun, totally differant. what a voice. saw him in the 80's.