What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

Jahfin

3 hours ago, zepscoda said:

Tonight at the Granada!!

BlackRebelMotorcycleClub_sgNB_TourPoster1-663x1024.jpg

1 hour ago, zepscoda said:

PicsArt_01-18-07.35.01.jpg

Awesome, man! I hope you are also going to the Dream Syndicate on the 9th!

Tonight: Flesh Eaters @ the Echoplex. All the original guys...Chris D., John Doe, DJ, Steve Berlin et al.

13 hours ago, Strider said:

Awesome, man! I hope you are also going to the Dream Syndicate on the 9th!

Tonight: Flesh Eaters @ the Echoplex. All the original guys...Chris D., John Doe, DJ, Steve Berlin et al.

I don' have tix to Dream Syndicate yet, it'l be a situation if I can free up the evening (meaning if the kiddos sleep over their friends house...lol..) , then I'l run down and check them out.

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Walter said:

Adam Ant - The Beachum - Saturday, February 3 - Hurricane Irma makeup show

Very cool.  I was a pretty big fan of Adam and the Ants back in the day and liked his solo album around 1983.  Brings back memories and all good.

For me I will be seeing Greta Van Fleet for the first time on Friday, May 11th at the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ.  Looking forward to this show.

Also, two Dead & Company shows with John Mayer on Friday, June 15th and Saturday, June 16th at CitiField in Queens, NY.  Seen them before and they are very polished and John Mayer is an amazing addition to the band.  CitiField is a great venue to see a show as very open with great sound and acoustics.  Saw Macca there for the first ever show at this venue.  Great show which was released on dvd/cd as "Good Evening New York City."

Hoping to get Elton John tickets tomorrow for his GBYBR final tour as he says.  MSG in October and hope I get them.  In all the years I've gone to shows, never seen him for no reason as always a big fan of his music!

Edited by SuperDave

Just got tickets to see Roger Waters a week on Tuesday in Perth Australia. Can’t wait. $95 AUD. That’s $35 cheaper than Jason Bonham wants to see his copy band. 

Anyone seen any of Roger’s shows in the States? Was he any good? This is the 4th or 5th time I would have seen him and he’s always put on a good show. Gotta be honest though - not a huge fan of the new album. 

On 2/9/2018 at 6:55 PM, Xolo1974 said:

Just got tickets to see Roger Waters a week on Tuesday in Perth Australia. Can’t wait. $95 AUD. That’s $35 cheaper than Jason Bonham wants to see his copy band. 

Anyone seen any of Roger’s shows in the States? Was he any good? This is the 4th or 5th time I would have seen him and he’s always put on a good show. Gotta be honest though - not a huge fan of the new album. 

Depends on how you feel about Trump. Lot of anti-Trump imagery in the show.

On 2/9/2018 at 7:55 PM, Xolo1974 said:

Maybe one of the best shows I have seen from him, but he always puts on a good show though!

Edited by luvlz2

35 minutes ago, Xolo1974 said:

Not really interested in the politics. It’s the music that interests me 

The whole band was stellar when I saw them. Dave Kilminster sounded sounded so fucking good IMO on the new song Picture That. Dogs and Pigs (Three Different Ones) was worth the price of admission itself!

3 hours ago, Strider said:

Feb. 23: Superchunk @ Teragram Ballroom

Feb. 24: Black Rebel Motorcycle Club @ Fonda Theatre

March 2: Robert Plant & SSS @ Orpheum Theatre

Kind of surprised Robert is only playing one night in L.A.

I wouldn't be surprised if Robert plays more USA dates later in the summer or in the fall.   This is a pretty small tour and just one date in each city including New York.  We shall see.

21 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

The whole band was stellar when I saw them. Dave Kilminster sounded sounded so fucking good IMO on the new song Picture That. Dogs and Pigs (Three Different Ones) was worth the price of admission itself!

Jesus Christ. I’ve woken up with a sore head today but what a night that was. Definitely in my top three gigs of all time. His shows just keep getting better. I deliberately didn’t look at the set list beforehand and I was really happy. I nearly came in my pants when he played One of These Days. Fantastic show. 

Dave Kilminster just incredible. 

You’re right though. Dogs and Pigs the highlight

1 hour ago, OceanZoso said:

My next concert is Eric Johnson, next Saturday, March 3rd, can't wait for that! 

I’m going to see Eric, Tommy Taylor and Kyle Brock (w/ special guest, Arielle). Atlanta this Saturday night. 

R😎🎸👍

319D0A52-606A-46EB-BFA9-0665CE32ADAA.jpeg

74D412B3-C624-44D2-A916-CA3AD1EEF593.jpeg

DE770F1A-D79C-4927-8074-8BEB01DDD6A7.jpeg

665B2B15-4097-4FBA-8BCF-BD7A332E9458.jpeg

3F9BADE5-C277-4363-A207-1349E2E6A026.jpeg

This coming Friday night in Fawkner (outer Northern suburb of Melbourne),

At Musicland a "tribute to Bon Scott&Gary Moore",

2 different bands,

1x female fronted AC/DC tribute band,

1 x Thin Lizzy tribute band " Live&Dangerous ".Internationally :Robert Plant&SS at Palais Theatre St Kilda Melbourne,

1st April.