Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Jahfin

What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

3 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Just got a couple row J tickets for Neil Young's just announced acoustic tour at The Detroit Fox Theatre on July 3rd.  He's only playing 6 shows in 4 cities....Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis and Boston.

Never seen Neil Young and hope to one day.  Too bad not closer to NYC.  Would love that he adds other dates!

On 5/8/2018 at 9:42 PM, SuperDave said:

Greta Van Fleet this Friday, May 11th at the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, New Jersey.  Looking quite forward to my first show of theirs.  It won't be the last I see of GVF this year.  Great musicianship and songwriters.  They have a lot of potential for sure! 

Can't wait for their first full length album this summer as that's the plan for the boys!

I'm amused to this day that the town I used to live in has a concert venue that is desirable to go to! :lol:

It's extra amusing that it is in an area that used to be dominated by industrial parks - there are a few remnants there, but the glory days are long gone.

I saw Velvet Revolver there for a New Year's Eve show about 15 years ago. It's a great venue - have a good time!

JBLZE - at the end of this month. Was supposed to be Feb but was "delayed".

Can't freakin wait.

Then Killer Queen in August which we have already seen twice. John Blunt, for all intent and purposes - is Freddy Mercury.

17 hours ago, ForEvermore said:

I'm amused to this day that the town I used to live in has a concert venue that is desirable to go to! :lol:

It's extra amusing that it is in an area that used to be dominated by industrial parks - there are a few remnants there, but the glory days are long gone.

I saw Velvet Revolver there for a New Year's Eve show about 15 years ago. It's a great venue - have a good time!

Thanks for the info on Sayreville.  Looking forward to a great show.

I won't be attending concerts until summer ends. I want to see some classic rock bands.

On 5/10/2018 at 3:54 PM, VJ Myst said:

I won't be attending concerts until summer ends. I want to see some classic rock bands.

Why? Most of them are dead or past their prime.

May 14: Itzhak Perlman @ Walt Disney Concert Hall.

May 24: Tom Jones @ The Greek Theatre.

May 27: Brian Jonestown Massacre @ Fonda Theatre

May 31: King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard Hollywood Palladium

Bonus show added to my schedule.

Tonight May 19: Taylor Swift @ the Rose Bowl.