Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Jahfin

What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

On 6/30/2018 at 8:52 AM, ebk said:

Foo Fighters on Friday! 

Good for you!

On 6/30/2018 at 7:36 AM, zepscoda said:

- Kurt Vile and the Violators & Jessica Pratt,  December 7 at Canton Hall , Dallas TX

He came in my work recently...he's in town recording his new album. Really nice and down-to-earth...almost shy. I was playing a Zep bootleg (Ft. Worth 1975) and he and his buddies were digging it.

3 hours ago, Walter said:

Enjoy. I picked up a bootleg of a show from Oz. Was looking forward to it big time but was left very underwhelmed. Only the Animals songs you stated were the highlight. Otherwise, snoozer...  Hope it’s a good show for you! 

Thanks Walter. I'm sure I will enjoy the show, there's a big difference to listening to a few bootlegs than actually being there. Besides I've paid £200 for my ticket (the most I have ever paid for a single ticket) that's face value not some secondary tout/scalper price. So I'll get that negative vibe out of my head and  'Have Me a Real Good Time'. 

Posted (edited)

July 3 or 4: Go-Gos & Los Angeles Philharmonic @ Hollywood Bowl...with fireworks, natch.

Edited by Strider

14 hours ago, Strider said:

Good for you!

He came in my work recently...he's in town recording his new album. Really nice and down-to-earth...almost shy. I was playing a Zep bootleg (Ft. Worth 1975) and he and his buddies were digging it.

Very cool ! I don't know much about him, but The War on Drugs is such a great band, I figured it would be totally worth while checking him out live. 

Is it cool if I share that story on my Facebook music page? 

14 hours ago, JTM said:

Thanks Walter. I'm sure I will enjoy the show, there's a big difference to listening to a few bootlegs than actually being there. Besides I've paid £200 for my ticket (the most I have ever paid for a single ticket) that's face value not some secondary tout/scalper price. So I'll get that negative vibe out of my head and  'Have Me a Real Good Time'. 

:lol: 

Its a dvd so the visual content was there too. Enjoy, my man!

Posted (edited)

Saw Neil Young last night.  He played for two hours by himself, sitting on a stool with his guitars and pianos surrounding him.  It was almost like a Storyteller's session.  Lots of between song banter, jokes,....typical Neil.    Here's the setlist, minus a couple new songs I never caught the title of that were quite good.....

On the Way Home

I am a Child

Broken Arrow (Whoa !...He hung up his eyelids and ran down the hall  :thumbsup::notworthy:)

Are You Ready For the Country ?

Only Love Can Break Your Heart

Cowgirl in the Sand

There's a World

Needle and the Damage Done

Ohio (electric solo on the white hollow body Gretsch)

After the Goldrush

Out on the Weekend

Love is a Rose

Heart of Gold

Nothing from Harvest Moon or Rust Never Sleeps, which was kind of surprising.  They were being real pricky about cameras and recording, but I snuck a few in....Cigar store indian in tow, as always.  

20180703_213528.jpg

Edited by Bong-Man

On 7/2/2018 at 3:29 PM, zepscoda said:

Very cool ! I don't know much about him, but The War on Drugs is such a great band, I figured it would be totally worth while checking him out live. 

Is it cool if I share that story on my Facebook music page? 

Sure. I don't think he'll mind.

7 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Saw Neil Young last night.  He played for two hours by himself, sitting on a stool with his guitars and pianos surrounding him.  It was almost like a Storyteller's session.  Lots of between song banter, jokes,....typical Neil.    Here's the setlist, minus a couple new songs I never caught the title of that were quite good.....

On the Way Home

I am a Child

Broken Arrow (Whoa !...He hung up his eyelids and ran down the hall  :thumbsup::notworthy:)

Are You Ready For the Country ?

Only Love Can Break Your Heart

Cowgirl in the Sand

There's a World

Needle and the Damage Done

Ohio (electric solo on the white hollow body Gretsch)

After the Goldrush

Out on the Weekend

Love is a Rose

Heart of Gold

Nothing from Harvest Moon or Rust Never Sleeps, which was kind of surprising.  They were being real pricky about cameras and recording, but I snuck a few in....Cigar store indian in tow, as always.  

20180703_213528.jpg

"Broken Arrow"! Sweet.

Jblze Atlanta this Saturday w/ Whitesnake and Foreigner. 

R😎🎸👍

D72F965F-9D64-415C-92F8-7BEFB4C26936.jpeg

10831A1E-55B5-43AD-8FB8-0A2C7F0D6F92.jpeg

63526D75-A692-4EC0-B15E-FF7E17E73636.jpeg

285C2AED-AA88-4023-9B4D-6E579B35FE87.jpeg

Saturday July 21, Granada Theater, Dallas Texas:

Bright Light Social Hour

Natural Anthem

Acid Carousel