What Makes Jimmy Page Sexy!

LadyRaven

I can honestly say he is the hottest 60 something alive!

That is what is sexiest to me. I'm 31 and usually attracted to guys my own age, but with Pagey (it is a cute nickname, huh?) I cannot get enough of him now. I rarely look up pictures of him from the 70s anymore. I spend most of the time looking up pictures of him on the Ross Halfin site (girls, I insist you go there now! http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/. Enter the site, click on gallery, click on bands, then chose "Jimmy Page" and/or "Led Zeppelin"). Or I go to youtube and watch interviews of him from his recent visit to Japan. And, oh lord! the things this picture does to me...

vpet7t.jpg

Edited by Moonmaid

That is what is sexiest to me. I'm 31 and usually attracted to guys my own age, but with Pagey (it is a cute nickname, huh?) I cannot get enough of him now. I rarely look up pictures of him from the 70s anymore. I spend most of the time looking up pictures of him on the Ross Halfin site (girls, I insist you go there now! http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/. Enter the site, click on gallery, click on bands, then chose "Jimmy Page" and/or "Led Zeppelin"). Or I go to youtube and watch interviews of him from his recent visit to Japan. And, oh lord! the things this picture does to me...

vpet7t.jpg

I do that too! I also look to see if Ross talks about him/ has new pictures of him.

I do that too! I also look to see if Ross talks about him/ has new pictures of him.

Yup. I check it everyday. I'm hoping he'll post some pics soon of the recent cover shoot they did, the one where Ross says Jimmy "looked like a rock star," but isn't holding a guitar...very intriguing. I wish he'd put some up <_<

vpet7t.jpg

i love the photos on ross's site. hes the best photographer. is there any way to post those?

hi all, i agree with everyone, i have been into Jimmy sence 1970's i check out Rosses page every day, i too have to get my fix of Jimmy everyday. i love!!!!!this man all his looks . just sence the 02 ive been crazy on him again, i get a tingle inside listening to him play and looking at pics of him, i wish i could meet him :blush::) and you know what :wub::wub:

• 2 weeks later...
hi all, i agree with everyone, i have been into Jimmy sence 1970's i check out Rosses page every day, i too have to get my fix of Jimmy everyday. i love!!!!!this man all his looks . just sence the 02 ive been crazy on him again, i get a tingle inside listening to him play and looking at pics of him, i wish i could meet him :blush::) and you know what :wub::wub:

get in line lol :D

• 5 years later...

Just enjoying browsing this thread when it comes to an abrupt end. Does no-one think he's sexy any more, has it all been said or is it just that there are so many other threads to play in?

No matter, I will have my fun regardless! For me, Jimmy's appeal is his passion - he puts his all into what he loves. That is incredibly sexy. He is quietly spoken & reserved but his music has such power. His smile just unravels me completely - especially what it does to his beautiful eyes. And it's impossible to watch him play without getting mesmerised by his mouth - and not to imagine what it & a little bit of nearby stubble would feel like....Then there's his hands. The man is clearly is a class all his own there - and he can make music with me any time he likes!

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm MAD about Jimmy Page. Glad to see others are too!  I read about him and collect pics of him....and oh, what about the fanfic?   

I like young Jimmy and sexy sexy sexy old Jimmy!  I have an equal love for Robert Plant though too... (*sigh!*) How to choose between the two of them!?

Hopefully soon I'll get up the guts to attempt writing my own FANFIC!  We'll see...  :)

!

• 1 year later...

I’ve always been attracted to dark haired men - especially their eyes.  Jimmy takes it all to a whole new level.  The eyes, the face, that glorious hair, that voice.  He’s admittedly shy and then takes the stage and burns the place down. Intelligent men and powerful men are incredibly sexy.  Jimmy is all of it personified.  But to look at him - I just see perfection in looks and intellect.  And yes - there is something about guitar players.  They give us such aural pleasure. 😏

This video is one of the hottest examples of Jimmy I can think of. Take a ride here ladies and at 9:54-9:56, enjoy the view. You’ll thank me later. 

Edited by The Danelectro