Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
eagle87

Jeff Beck Thread

2 hours ago, The Pagemeister said:

Out today on blu ray and dvd.

R😎🎸👍

Posted (edited)

So anyone on this board got tickets for this? Would love to see this lineup, I'll be seeing him this July with Nils Lofgren opening, pumped!

JeffBeck_PaulRodgers_Facebook_InvestorThumbnail_NewsFeedImage_1200x628_Static-1.jpg.eec828cdbb66de1c11cc90a715ea765b.jpg

Edited by luvlz2

Posted (edited)

Holland International Blues Festival June 8, 2018.

Drums: Vinny Colaluta

Vocals: Jimmy Hall

Bassist: Rhonda Smith

Cellist: Vanessa Freebairn-Smith

Edited by luvlz2

Posted (edited)

L'Olympia Bruno Coquatrix, Paris, France June 9, 2018

Edited by luvlz2

Posted (edited)

Absolutely awesome going to the Celebrity Theater again to see Jeff Beck last night, one of my favorite theaters in the greater Phoenix area. Every seat in this small round theater with rotating stage is great. Forgot the last band I saw there it's been so long, but I absolutely love the venue...was immediately drawn to all the memorabilia on the walls as soon as I walked in, could have been there a long time looking at all the stuff. Definitely one of my top favorite venues out here to see a concert.

Jeff's band was excellent.  Drummer Vinnie Colaiuta excellent, glad he's back in Jeff Beck's band. Bassist Rhonda Smith was really impressive as well as was Cellist Vanessa Freebairn=Smith. Jimmy Hall is a great vocalist. Opening act Nils Lofgren was great also.

Edited by luvlz2