foo fighters exploiting jimmy and jp.jones

I think you've already done that by insulting JPJ and JP for their CHOICE on who to play with. I don't care who they decide to go onstage with. IF they decided to go on with ANYONE no matter what my opinion, I would have to stop and think that they have the credentials to make good choices and I'd stop and take a listen. I'd respect their opinions. So for that, it appears I respect Zeppelin a little more than you do.

PWNED

Talk about blinded...you make NO sense.

what would You expect.I don't expect someone who thinks having a hand up a puppets arse (in there post)to be able to comprehend common sense.Take your blind fold off and read it again "AND ALL WILL BE REVEALED"

what would You expect.I don't expect someone who thinks having a hand up a puppets arse (in there post)to be able to comprehend common sense.Take your blind fold off and read it again "AND ALL WILL BE REVEALED"

I agree with Matt. You make no sense. Why can't you understand that regardless of what you think of him, Dave Grohl (proper spelling of his name by the way) is not exploiting Jimmy and Jonesy. They've been around a long time and are pretty wise. If there is a Foo Fighter's DVD, I doubt they would be on it. They didn't let the BBC play the songs they performed in their broadcast, so the chances of ending up on a DVD are slim. But so what if they did? I would be happy to have a professionally shot DVD to remember it by.

But that's my opinion. Who are you to judge what Jimmy and Jonesy allow?

I don't expect someone who thinks having a hand up a puppets arse (in there post)to be able to comprehend common sense.

That puppeteer would the legendary Sñnor Wences. Señor Wences (April 17, 1896 – April 20, 1999) was a prominent 20th century ventriloquist whose popularity grew with his frequent appearances on CBS's Ed Sullivan Show. He was born Wenceslao Moreno in Salamanca, Spain, He became famous as a ventriloquist in many countries.

The person to the left is Janet Jackson.

It was a "Separated at Birth" post.

Matt's one of the most intelligent people I know, as is Dave. Both are among the most well informed Zeppelin fans on this or any other forum. That's a fact. :beer:

That puppeteer would the legendary Sñnor Wences. Señor Wences (April 17, 1896 – April 20, 1999) was a prominent 20th century ventriloquist whose popularity grew with his frequent appearances on CBS's Ed Sullivan Show. He was born Wenceslao Moreno in Salamanca, Spain, He became famous as a ventriloquist in many countries.

The person to the left is Janet Jackson.

It was a "Separated at Birth" post.

Matt's one of the most intelligent people I know, as is Dave. Both are among the most well informed Zeppelin fans on this or any other forum. That's a fact. :beer:

Hmmm Matt and I must have something in common, I love Senor Wences. Pure genius in so many ways.

Unbelievable. I'll take Foo-for-Thought's original notion, and go one better: If you need the difference between the Foo Fighters and Madonna explained to you, you're an idiot. And clearly Jimmy and JPJ would agree with me more than they would agree with you, since they've now collaborated with the Foos on several occasions, and I don't recall them jamming with Madonna. They rock enough for members of Led Zeppelin, and that's good enough for me. You admonished Foo-for-Thought for disrespecting Zeppelin, but I'd say YOU are the one disrespecting them, since you feel that they jam with the likes of Madonna. Maybe they should consult with you first next time, and make sure the band they want to play with rocks hard enough for 'Robert's Plant'. :rolleyes:

Did I say that Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones jam with Madonna?

Idiot!

I think you've already done that by insulting JPJ and JP for their CHOICE on who to play with. I don't care who they decide to go onstage with. IF they decided to go on with ANYONE no matter what my opinion, I would have to stop and think that they have the credentials to make good choices and I'd stop and take a listen. I'd respect their opinions. So for that, it appears I respect Zeppelin a little more than you do.

Here's a foo for you thoughts foo:

My opinion of Foo Fighters is entirely my own, I did not say JP and JP made a mistake. And even more so, I don't shove my opinion down anyone's throat like you do. The fact that JP nd JPJ jammed with Foo Fighters does not make me like Foo Fighters any better. It does not make me dislike JP and JPJ either.

I think Dave Grohl is as much a celebrity-climber as Madonna is. That's where the similarity lies.

And in terms of me not liking the likes of Foo Fighters as rock, it's none of your fooking business.

So hm, I shouldn't be listening to Zeppelin according to you, and I also insulted JP and JPJ, and you show more respect to the band than I do. Did Jimmy Page told you I insulted them?

You're not only the way-better-than-me fan. You're obviously a suck-up too.

Foof!

Maybe they should consult with you first next time, and make sure the band they want to play with rocks hard enough for 'Robert's Plant'. :rolleyes:

Hey Matilda, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones don't need to consult a fan like me to play with any band they deem worth their time. If I don't happen to like that band, it's not their problem. And if I happen to not deem a band not rock "hard" enough, it's not your problem either. But since you insist: :rolleyes: right back at you.

I don't need to know the difference because there just isn't. Foo Fighters is simply not rock music just like Madonna isn't. And if you're telling me Foo Fighters is your kind of rock then you do not know Zeppelin at all.

Color me ignorant then. :rolleyes:

I don't even care for the Foos, but give me a large econony size break.

Hey Matilda, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones don't need to consult a fan like me to play with any band they deem worth their time. If I don't happen to like that band, it's not their problem. And if I happen to not deem a band not rock "hard" enough, it's not your problem either. But since you insist: :rolleyes: right back at you.

Well, at least you admit your opinion is totally irrelevant....which it clearly is.

Here's a foo for you thoughts foo:

My opinion of Foo Fighters is entirely my own, I did not say JP and JP made a mistake. And even more so, I don't shove my opinion down anyone's throat like you do. The fact that JP nd JPJ jammed with Foo Fighters does not make me like Foo Fighters any better. It does not make me dislike JP and JPJ either.

I think Dave Grohl is as much a celebrity-climber as Madonna is. That's where the similarity lies.

And in terms of me not liking the likes of Foo Fighters as rock, it's none of your fooking business.

So hm, I shouldn't be listening to Zeppelin according to you, and I also insulted JP and JPJ, and you show more respect to the band than I do. Did Jimmy Page told you I insulted them?

You're not only the way-better-than-me fan. You're obviously a suck-up too.

Foof!

No you said JPJ and JP were manipulated. Now it appears you are backtracking which is good, you should be. It was the point you thought anyone could deceive them into playing with them. My point was never about your love or unlove of the FF. But your whole new set of points is interesting. I'll ponder them.

If you don't like the Foo Fighters, then you are not allowed to use FOO to make up words like fooking. Just a little rule I have.

EXACTLY! Now you are coming around. Good job!

EXACTLY! Now you are coming around. Good job!

page and jones if anything used the foo's (who i have no thought's on as i find them mediocre) . you have to put yourself out to get a new audience who will go to there local record shop and buy the discounted zep records and hopefully get educated.

No you said JPJ and JP were manipulated. Now it appears you are backtracking which is good, you should be. It was the point you thought anyone could deceive them into playing with them. My point was never about your love or unlove of the FF. But your whole new set of points is interesting. I'll ponder them.

If you don't like the Foo Fighters, then you are not allowed to use FOO to make up words like fooking. Just a little rule I have.

I said they were being manipulated? You're obviously lost in your own idiotic moronic fooking thoughts.

I am NOT backtracking to anything I said which are YOU fooking listen carefully: I do not like Foo Fighters, I think Dave Grohl is a celebrity-climber like Madonna. I used to like their songs, but now do not like the way Dave Grohl conducts himself, way before this JPJ/JP jam. It's my own personal opinion which is totally none of your fooking business.

I NEVER SAID JP AND JPJ WERE AND COULD BE MANIPULATED, much less by anyone like Foo Fighters. You need to get your facts straight before you engage anyone in any stupid arguments of yours.

Your fooking point which boiled me to my bones is telling me I shouldn't listen to Led Zeppelin, who the fook do you think you are. I don't care about you and your arrogance, I don't care what you ponder. And you can stop telling me what I can and what I can do, because I dont give a fooking damn.

Get it? Now get lost. You can keep your foos to yourself.

I said they were being manipulated? You're obviously lost in your own idiotic moronic fooking thoughts.

I am NOT backtracking to anything I said which are YOU fooking listen carefully: I do not like Foo Fighters, I think Dave Grohl is a celebrity-climber like Madonna. I used to like their songs, but now do not like the way Dave Grohl conducts himself, way before this JPJ/JP jam. It's my own personal opinion which is totally none of your fooking business.

I NEVER SAID JP AND JPJ WERE AND COULD BE MANIPULATED, much less by anyone like Foo Fighters. You need to get your facts straight before you engage anyone in any stupid arguments of yours.

Your fooking point which boiled me to my bones is telling me I shouldn't listen to Led Zeppelin, who the fook do you think you are. I don't care about you and your arrogance, I don't care what you ponder. And you can stop telling me what I can and what I can do, because I dont give a fooking damn.

Get it? Now get lost. You can keep your foos to yourself.

You're quite the charmer. You continue to say your opinions are none of anyone's business. You do realize the inherent fault in that statement, don't you? You're spouting your opinions on a public forum, then telling people it's none of their business when you're challenged? So maybe get that straight, before you criticize others for "stupid arguments".

Oh by the way, I just realized that instead of saying "fucking", you said "fooking"! I see what you did there! You took the word "fucking", and replaced with a variation of the word "Foo", since that's the band you keep ripping on. Sorry I'm so slow, it took me a while to wrap my mind around that show of wit. That's amazingly clever! You've fooled us all! See, I can do it too! C'mon everyone try it, it's fun!!

You're quite the charmer. You continue to say your opinions are none of anyone's business. You do realize the inherent fault in that statement, don't you? You're spouting your opinions on a public forum, then telling people it's none of their business when you're challenged? So maybe get that straight, before you criticize others for "stupid arguments".

Oh by the way, I just realized that instead of saying "fucking", you said "fooking"! I see what you did there! You took the word "fucking", and replaced with a variation of the word "Foo", since that's the band you keep ripping on. Sorry I'm so slow, it took me a while to wrap my mind around that show of wit. That's amazingly clever! You've fooled us all! See, I can do it too! C'mon everyone try it, it's fun!!

I see your tongue is still wagging Matilda.

Yes I am a charmer. And more clever than you ever can be. And trust me you are not a challenge. My opinions can be anyone's business who's not a dim wit like you. And yours are not arguments, although they are stupid, yes nothing but stupid ramblings of a stupid fool. Pathetic. In a public forum. At best you exasperate me. And yes you are slow. And I'm not sorry for you.

PSSSSTTT Matilda HEAR: BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I see your tongue is still wagging Matilda.

Yes I am a charmer. And more clever than you ever can be. And trust me you are not a challenge. My opinions can be anyone's business who's not a dim wit like you. And yours are not arguments, although they are stupid, yes nothing but stupid ramblings of a stupid fool. Pathetic. In a public forum. At best you exasperate me. And yes you are slow. And I'm not sorry for you.

PSSSSTTT Matilda HEAR: BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Well, as far as being clever, I'll take your word for it, because you've not shown one iota of it here. Nothing but ad hominem attacks, and tooting your own horn on how smart you are...again, no evidence of that. Weak arguments like "you're dumb, I'm smart, you suck, I don't" don't get the job done. Keep trying, maybe you can someday be a challenge for someone.

As you are known to say...Dismissed.

If anyone doesn't think that before anyone even stepped into the same arena with the Foo Fighters that the contracts were in place, signed and fully understood that this would be released IN A MONTH as a theatrical release, then they are the real idiot. Jimmy Page's business acumem has been sharp and astute since he formed Led Zeppelin.

Archived