foo fighters exploiting jimmy and jp.jones

If you need anyone to tell you what the difference is you certainly should not be listening to Zeppelin.

Yes I will stand by original statement which was if you can't tell the difference between Madonna and the Foo Fighters you shouldn't be listening to Zeppelin. Now I say that because it would appear that Zeppelin would be to complex for you to understand. Something simpler might be better. Also this was said tongue and cheek which is difficult to sometimes get on a chat board. I understand that.

Again, this has nothing to do with my feelings for any band, it's just common sense to me, simply my opinion. You can take it or leave it but you put it out there for comment.

Oh and also when I made the statement not to replace words with the word Foo it was sarcasm, a joke, a little humor. But you are SO clever you obviously knew that :D

I don't care what band you like, honestly. I don't criticize anyone's taste in music or the bands they enjoy. That's what music is all about and to each his own.

That isn't the point here and never was.

The point was, well for Fooks sake go back and read the thread again if you don't know the point. Why should I keep explaining it to a genius like you?

If anyone doesn't think that before anyone even stepped into the same arena with the Foo Fighters that the contracts were in place, signed and fully understood that this would be released IN A MONTH as a theatrical release, then they are the real idiot. Jimmy Page's business acumem has been sharp and astute since he formed Led Zeppelin.

Ah yes, now there is the point. I hope the charming and delightful " Robert's Plant" (clever name by the way) reads this. It answers any and all questions still lingering out there.

Yes, indeed "Robert's Plant" is quite the clever genius. How do I know this? Ask her, she'll tell you. Of course, saying you're clever, and being clever are two different things. So far we've only seen the former, maybe at some point we'll be graced with the latter.

Oh wait, my dim wit just caught some more genius! My name is Matt, so she turned it into "Matilda"!! Take a masculine name, and make it feminine to belittle your opponent! You are quite wily, Robert's Plant. Well played, indeed.

By the way, I see this charming little post in your history, aimed at Knebby, arguably the most seasoned and knowledgeable Zep fan on this board...

No you didn't irritate me but now you do.

Think (if you can) before you assume and irritate people so with your obvious mistakes.

I'm sure not many English people are as offensively absurd. I hardly give a damn if you don't use the word pants.

I won't even bother with why both newer fans as you like to generalize people here and any other fans might call it pants as you're hardly worth it.

I could go on further but again you're hardly worth it.

Dismissed.

So the pattern becomes more clear. Act like an arrogant ass, and belittle and minimize your opponent by simply proclaiming your superiority.

Yes, indeed "Robert's Plant" is quite the clever genius. How do I know this? Ask her, she'll tell you. Of course, saying you're clever, and being clever are two different things. So far we've only seen the former, maybe at some point we'll be graced with the latter.

Oh wait, my dim wit just caught some more genius! My name is Matt, so she turned it into "Matilda"!! Take a masculine name, and make it feminine to belittle your opponent! You are quite wily, Robert's Plant. Well played, indeed.

By the way, I see this charming little post in your history, aimed at Knebby, arguably the most seasoned and knowledgeable Zep fan on this board...

No you didn't irritate me but now you do.

Think (if you can) before you assume and irritate people so with your obvious mistakes.

I'm sure not many English people are as offensively absurd. I hardly give a damn if you don't use the word pants.

I won't even bother with why both newer fans as you like to generalize people here and any other fans might call it pants as you're hardly worth it.

I could go on further but again you're hardly worth it.

Dismissed.

So the pattern becomes more clear. Act like an arrogant ass, and belittle and minimize your opponent by simply proclaiming your superiority.

No one minimizes and belittles you but you.

Are you trying to get someone on your side by mentioning someone else's name.

Can't handle me alone?

Again Matilda: BLAH.

I'm with you, Matt. Why isn't there an IQ test before people are allowed to use the Internet?

I'm glad you said that, Solar! Here Robert's Plant, how about putting up or shutting up. You say you're so clever, let's see. Take the test, post your score. If it's high, my hat will go off to you (it won't fix your personality, but it's a start).

http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiqnew/

No one minimizes and belittles you but you.

Are you trying to get someone on your side by mentioning someone else's name.

Can't handle me alone?

Again Matilda: BLAH.

No Robert's Blah, I don't need to try to get Knebby on my side, she will always be on my side.

Ah yes, now there is the point. I hope the charming and delightful " Robert's Plant" (clever name by the way) reads this. It answers any and all questions still lingering out there.

A clever name indeed. Thank Yallah for you Robert Plant. The Great Robert Plant.

You diss me and you compliment me and you humor me. Any which way stirred my visit.

No your little humor wasn't so lost on my "pure genius".

For fooks sake I did read the thread in the first place: no I don't care for Foo Fighters. Did they exploit JPJ and JP? My humble IQ says: Did they? :blink:

Now I'm off to er slink away. The charming and delightful weed-killer ass of a personality Robert's Plant.

Who knew I could gain such notoriety. I have you to thank for my 15-minute fame.

Who knew I could gain such notoriety. I have you to thank for my 15-minute fame.

Look up the word infamous, it describes you much better.

Glad we could validate your pointless existence, too, in this pointless thread.

in the name of good fuck some of you are pitiful detrimental to human nature, bullies. sorry if someone disagrees with you ,spit the dummy out which is probably up your arse with your head.

in the name of good fuck some of you are pitiful detrimental to human nature, bullies. sorry if someone disagrees with you ,spit the dummy out which is probably up your arse with your head.

No worries, these ignoramic low lives lunatic, matilda and loser er solar did not bother me at all.

The more they talked the more they display their worthless ignorant existence. Nothing but smalltime bullies anyway. Just glad I'm not the only one who saw how sad these low lives are.

What'sss that matilda? Ssslink away? Right.

Archived