A Future Pre-Sale Suggestion

reids

Just a Suggestion:

Once something official is in writing, Someone (a Moderator) from LZ.com send all Led Zeppelin.com forum members an email to offer a unique passcode (that works one time only) an opportunity to be able to get first notice on pre-sale tickets if/when JP, JPJ, Jason and whoever else joins them (Plant, etc...) for any REAL/CONFIRMED/ACTUAL future live dates they do.

R B)

Just a Suggestion:

Once something official is in writing, Someone (a Moderator) from LZ.com send all Led Zeppelin.com forum members an email to offer a unique passcode (that works one time only) an opportunity to be able to get first notice on pre-sale tickets if/when JP, JPJ, Jason and whoever else joins them (Plant, etc...) for any REAL/CONFIRMED/ACTUAL future live dates they do.

R B)

Great thought! I sure hope that happens otherwise what are the odds we would ever get tickets for the next event. Lets keep our fingers crossed!

Just a Suggestion:

R B)

Please, This is a "official" site now which means that any tickets sold to any Zeppelin event would first be given away to fat cats from all the big corporations that have interest. The true diehard fans would have to scalp from ebay and the such.

Unfortunatley, Zooma is right.

The worst part is, I bet 50% of the people in attendance wouldn't even care for the Zeppelin...

I'm ready to lay down up to $2,000. Ever since O2, I made a special Zeppelin-only fund for myself... and I would pay more if I had it.

I stand by what I have said before - the people on this forum have no more or less right to tickets than anybody else. Just because we are here does not make us better fans than all the other people out there who aren't here. Just because I have a 1000+ post count here does not mean I should get first pick instead of Joe Blow who has been a fan since the year dot but doesn't use the internet.

Fully agree, Cactus. The concept for the O2 show was good, though the execution was piss poor and the entrants far less than genuine. Here's hoping some sort of combination will be concocted IF... and that's the big thing...IF they do go on tour.

I stand by what I have said before - the people on this forum have no more or less right to tickets than anybody else. Just because we are here does not make us better fans than all the other people out there who aren't here. Just because I have a 1000+ post count here does not mean I should get first pick instead of Joe Blow who has been a fan since the year dot but doesn't use the internet.

Absolutely right!

But if Harvey G was interested in a pre-sales suggestion how about don't change the f***ing rules halfway through & then try to BS your way out of the mess,. Harvey!

:D

Mods, can you move this from the Live thread? doesn't make sense in the discussion of live shows.

My apologies for placing this in the wrong thread. Yes, please move this one to the appropriate thread/ section. :)

R B)

Absolutely right!

But if Harvey G was interested in a pre-sales suggestion how about don't change the f***ing rules halfway through & then try to BS your way out of the mess,. Harvey!

:D

The rules were unclear, but those who entered clearly did not read the language in the contract that allowed the promoter to change the rules at any time. And let's not get started on the Harvey G crap again - eight months ago doesn't seem like enough time to heal all the wounds from everything that happened!

I don't know how Harvey G gets away with it, myself. He stiffed the Pet Shop Boys out of an awful lot of money for their 1999 tour, and after that, I think no one should touch him with a bargepole. The 02 ticketing was a mess as well.

There was a reason HG's original promotion company went bankrupt a number of years ago. His only comparative moderate business success as a promoter in recent times, also demonstrates this, the last couple of Springsteen tours notwithstanding. Remember back in the day, at least in the UK, when it came to live promotions, he was THE MAN. Just goes to show how anyone can fall of the log.

Indi.

Archived