"O2 show"

na na na na nah!!!

"O2 show"

na na na na nah!!!

"O2 show"

na na na na nah!!!

"O2 show"

na na na na nah!!!

Hey wait a second, you are my older brother, right?

Yes it looks that way junior. LOL

I have just been down to the site and it is referred to as "The O2 - Millennium Dome".

So it is still called "The Dome", so why do some of you people have such a hard time calling it the "Dome". The "Labatts Apollo" is still The "Hammersmith Odeon" to people who live near there and who have seen bands there, like I have.

If sponsors called "Maddison Square Gardens" the "O2" how many of you would go along with the change? It started out as the "Dome" and that is what it is to us locals and always will be.

Regards, Danny

I think the terms, tribute to ahmet ertergun, or the 02 show were good, cause it wasnt this big focus on a "reunion" in a way. I mean the media called it al reunion anyway, but the fans seemed to be happy with, the o2 show.

Just thinking about it, makes me think back to the atlantic records 40th anniversary show and how great that could have been, considering how page and plant were on tour at that time, now and zen/outrider, ofcourse ahmet ertegun announcing them too...but the hype may have been too much.

This should satisfy everyone! :rolleyes:

Led Zeppelin's

Ahmet Ertegun Tribute Concert

Millennium Dome O2 Arena

London England

10/12/2007

Ahahahaha!! I'm just calling it that damn show I didn't win the lottery on!!

I'm still calling it The Gig !

I've been to other shows since, but whenever I talk about The Gig, everyone knows I mean the Zep show, just because I still bang on about it all the time.

I think in our house it's going to be The Gig for a while yet.....

However, it's not much of a DVD title is it ?

:huh:

Good point, but those venues have actual names, O2 is the name a sponsor bought for advertising purposes. I just hate using Led Zeppelin to promote anything other than Led Zeppelin (Cadillac not withstanding!)

Not being in Britian, "O2" makes me think of the venue, and not of a sponsor. To me, O2 is like a code word or shothand for the venue. I never think of the phone company.

But, if the vent had happened at the "Verizon" Center..... I would loathe calling the reunuion of Led Zeppelin The "Verizon" Show or, the AT&T Show, etc.....

I'm cool with O2.

But I don't say that to rub anyone wrong.

Hi All,

I come from Greenwich but have never been to what we locals call " The Greenwich Dome".

You can call it what ever you like but it was first known as "The Dome" before it got the name of the O2, so lets stick to calling it what the locals call it, aye?

Regards, Danny

Well, I come from Lewisham....not quite as close as Greenwich, but close enough.

We used to call it the White Elephant!

:D :D :D :D :D

I guess it's "a local dome for local people", though....

The more i hear this show, the better it sounds. Anywhere through the set, i forget the previous song cause each song is so well done and its all in the moment. They are f-ing crazy if they never play again.

Archived